Duplicates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicates

Alexa is duplicating every homeseer device, My homeseer setup has 60 devices and Alexa is discovering 120, all devices are in Alexa twice so in order for her to understand the commands i have the "forget" the duplicates which is a pain in the butt.

Any ideas

Thank you

I believe you have the both skills running, or both the api and skill running. There is another thread that explains both skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by in4ni View Post
      Alexa is duplicating every homeseer device, My homeseer setup has 60 devices and Alexa is discovering 120, all devices are in Alexa twice so in order for her to understand the commands i have the "forget" the duplicates which is a pain in the butt.

Any ideas

Thank you
      That is strange. I have both skills enabled, but none of my devices are doubled up. Have you tried deleting them all and discovering again ?

Comment

Yes i have both the Skill and API however i dont think that matters
        i just discovered that when i am in HSTouch designer all my lighting devices are listed twice in the drops downs for actions and status

Ill start another thread in the Hstouch forum

Thank you

Comment

I have a few devices doubled up in HSTouch on my phone too, but that was on my to do list to ask about that, so will follow your post there. Is it all of your devices or just some ?
          I thought you meant in Alexa, I do not have any doubles there.

Comment

i just started a new thread

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...83#post1258583

Comment

Originally posted by in4ni View Post

Any ideas

Thank you
              Did you ever figure this out?

Comment

Working...
              X