Discussions related to HS3 build 3.0.0.425

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rprade View Post
    Did you also enable it for voice command under Event Options?

[ATTACH]68168[/ATTACH]
    Hello Randy,
    After updating to .425 from .368 that worked very well, I have the problem of the voice commad. In the last version .368 I used the command voice to give lot of commands with my smartphone very well but now it doesn't work more. I see now in this version there is a new text box in the event ("command voice") but I don't know as use it, then I enable for voice command under Event Options as you say but It doesn' work now. Where is the mistake?
    Thanks
    Massimo - RenderCAD srl

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.425
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
    Number of Devices: 435
    Number of Events: 318
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
    1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
    2.0.54.0: BLBackup
    2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
    2.0.5.0: BLVolume
    0.0.0.43: Current Cost 3P
    0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
    1.2.2.0: Device History
    3.0.0.44: EasyTrigger
    0.2.0.10: FitbitSeer
    5.0.0.58: Global Cache Pro
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    3.0.1.109: PHLocation
    1.0.0.7: Restart
    3.0.0.21: VWS
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
      No it has not been fixed.
      Probably related to the fact that find.homeseer.com doesn't properly honor the bind IP address.

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
        Hello Randy,
        After updating to .425 from .368 that worked very well, I have the problem of the voice commad. In the last version .368 I used the command voice to give lot of commands with my smartphone very well but now it doesn't work more. I see now in this version there is a new text box in the event ("command voice") but I don't know as use it, then I enable for voice command under Event Options as you say but It doesn' work now. Where is the mistake?
        Thanks
        Massimo - RenderCAD srl

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.425
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
        Number of Devices: 435
        Number of Events: 318
        Enabled Plug-Ins
        3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
        1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
        2.0.54.0: BLBackup
        2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
        2.0.5.0: BLVolume
        0.0.0.43: Current Cost 3P
        0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
        1.2.2.0: Device History
        3.0.0.44: EasyTrigger
        0.2.0.10: FitbitSeer
        5.0.0.58: Global Cache Pro
        3.0.0.14: NetCAM
        3.0.1.109: PHLocation
        1.0.0.7: Restart
        3.0.0.21: VWS
        3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
        I had problems getting this to work too. Have you discovered scenes in your alexa app ? Once I've done that, it found all my event voice commands

Comment

Still crashing after installing 426 build

I tried 426 yesterday as suggested but I end up having the same issue...It crashes!

Here are the details:

Problem signature:
          Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
          Application Name: HS3.exe
          Application Version: 3.0.0.426
          Application Timestamp: 5ad4b219
          Fault Module Name: clr.dll
          Fault Module Version: 4.7.2558.0
          Fault Module Timestamp: 59d413ce
          Exception Code: c00000fd
          Exception Offset: 000176aa
          OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.320.65
          Locale ID: 1033
          Additional Information 1: 5d45
          Additional Information 2: 5d4512a5d19c399a02ae72ff8194a530
          Additional Information 3: 47d7
          Additional Information 4: 47d76c527b0acca6af81d2050722dc4a

Also, how do I rollback to version 368? Do I just run the 368 msi?

My HS3 is managing the entire house and it is becomming a real issue at home.

Tks

Comment

cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
              Probably related to the fact that find.homeseer.com doesn't properly honor the bind IP address.
              Does the HSSentry.exe get that information from find.homeseer.com?

I'm not sure it does, as the service has no problem finding not only the correct adapter, but also all IP's involved. (Z-Net and HS)
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Maybe just a coincidence.. but..

Is anybody noticing faster speed with Alexa command on .426 build? Is there anything new on MyHS side?

Maybe that is just a coincidence..., but all the actions are near instantly applied
                when i submit a vocal command to Alexa. ( I mean... instead of 1.0 seconds delay... it is now 0.4 secs delay lol)

updated from .425**

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  Updated here to V.427...

HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.427 (Linux)
                  Mono JIT compiler version 5.10.1.20

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.427 (Linux)
                  Mono JIT compiler version 5.10.1.20
                  Is .427 a Linux only beta?

Comment

HS3 Crashes Since Upgrade

has anyone else noticed HS3 crashing since the upgrade? its happened twice recently where I have never noticed it before. didn't pay much attention to it the first time it happened but the second time i'm now worried that my once rock solid system isnt .......apologies should have read latest posts......... how do I roll back could someone point me in the right direction?
                    Last edited by phillb; April 17, 2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

.426 has been running since yesterday afternoon. HS just stopped again with the same error:

Faulting application name: HS3.exe, version: 3.0.0.426, time stamp: 0x5ad4b219
                      Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.7.2600.0, time stamp: 0x59d78b0a
                      Exception code: 0xc00000fd
                      Fault offset: 0x0012f322
                      Faulting process id: 0x235c
                      Faulting application start time: 0x01d3d662921042f6
                      Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HS3.exe
                      Faulting module path: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
                      Report Id: 594371c7-7416-41c5-8fc1-8daa760cf5d1
                      Faulting package full name:
                      Faulting package-relative application ID:

I'm going back to .423

Word of caution: If you go back from .426, you will need to manually set longitude. Since .426 fixes the longitude to properly employ "-" values, if you go back to .423 or earlier, the longitude will be incorrect.
                      Last edited by randy; April 17, 2018, 11:25 AM.
                      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                        Does the HSSentry.exe get that information from find.homeseer.com?

I'm not sure it does, as the service has no problem finding not only the correct adapter, but also all IP's involved. (Z-Net and HS)
                        find.homeseer.com also shows all the IP's involved (Z-Net and HS), so I wouldn't be surprised if they at least use the same logic under the covers (HSSentry can ask HS3 locally, while find.homeseer.com has to rely on what HS3 is telling it).

Comment

That error is STATUS_STACK_OVERFLOW (0xc00000fd) . It could be caused by many things and is hard to track down. It usually means that a function tried to allocate too much temporary memory. Are leaving a browser open on the device management page? If so, can you run it with no browser connected? Just a guess, but the page refresh does allocate a lot of memory on each page refresh and will be more with lots of devices.

Would you be willing to zip up your HS3 folder and send it to me? I can try to run it here and see if I can re-create.

As for going back. First back up your HS3 folder, uninstall HS3, then install with the version you want.

Originally posted by Simon View Post
                          I tried 426 yesterday as suggested but I end up having the same issue...It crashes!

Here are the details:

Problem signature:
                          Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
                          Application Name: HS3.exe
                          Application Version: 3.0.0.426
                          Application Timestamp: 5ad4b219
                          Fault Module Name: clr.dll
                          Fault Module Version: 4.7.2558.0
                          Fault Module Timestamp: 59d413ce
                          Exception Code: c00000fd
                          Exception Offset: 000176aa
                          OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.320.65
                          Locale ID: 1033
                          Additional Information 1: 5d45
                          Additional Information 2: 5d4512a5d19c399a02ae72ff8194a530
                          Additional Information 3: 47d7
                          Additional Information 4: 47d76c527b0acca6af81d2050722dc4a

Also, how do I rollback to version 368? Do I just run the 368 msi?

My HS3 is managing the entire house and it is becomming a real issue at home.

Tks
                          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Did you have a crash on the 426 build I posted?

Originally posted by phillb View Post
                            has anyone else noticed HS3 crashing since the upgrade? its happened twice recently where I have never noticed it before. didn't pay much attention to it the first time it happened but the second time i'm now worried that my once rock solid system isnt .......apologies should have read latest posts......... how do I roll back could someone point me in the right direction?

Comment

Would you be willing to zip up your HS3 folder and send it to me? Maybe if I can get a few configs that crash I can re-create the issue here.

There is very little change from 423 to 426, so this is odd. Let me know if 423 is ok.

Originally posted by bdickhaus View Post
                              Although I did not expect it to fix the crashes, I installed .426 on my RPi3 Stretch system. Crashed right after startup as before. Back to .423.

Bill

Comment

Is .427 a Linux only beta?

dunno.

I was upgrading to V.426 early today and saw that V.427 was there so updated to V.427 on my Linux HS3 Pro / Lite machines.
                                - Pete

Auto mator
                                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                                X