This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remotearm=True

Using the WWW Page to configure the Elk Plug-In, the "remotearm" parameter keeps re-setting to True whenever I access and set the configuration. I did not see a check box for this setting, did I miss it?

I do not want to allow remote arming of my system, therefore I want this setting to be False. I manually set it in the config file, but again I have to be careful to check this setting if I turn on debug or something which requires access to the WWW config page.

-Mike

Is there ANYTHING in the remote code field?

The logic is that if something is in that field, set remote arming to TRUE.

Mark

Comment

So then, removing the '000000' will set it to false. Okay. I left the default zero's in there. I will remove them.

A little explaination in the config page would be nice. I know this is the first version and all. I like the progress you have made with the plug-in. I will register once the Non-Alarm zone issue is resolved...

Thanks for all your work
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by jello4
        A little explaination in the config page would be nice. I know this is the first version and all.

Sorry about that. I made a change to the version I am working on now that should clarify things. Will update the docs as well.

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X