update problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update problem

I installed the update. It says its installed, however its not showing in the management list at all.

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_KINECT.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_KINECT.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Kinect, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

please advise

the warning message means you need to install the Kinect for Xbox 360 drivers, that you can find in the User Guide thread

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      the warning message means you need to install the Kinect for Xbox 360 drivers, that you can find in the User Guide thread
      on the homeseer server? even if there is no physical connections to it?>

Comment

Originally posted by Mwillis View Post
        on the homeseer server? even if there is no physical connections to it?>
        yes
        did you have the plugin installed on the homeseer server before the update? what version was it?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          yes
          did you have the plugin installed on the homeseer server before the update? what version was it?
          I moved to a windows 10 OS. and it was working till I updated.. but it looks like its fixed now.

Thanks

Comment

I'm getting this error now too after the update. I do not actually enable the plugin on the HS3 server, I only run on remote computers. I'm not even sure I can run it on the HS3 server since it is a server OS on a vm.

Code:
            5/8/2016 9:13:57 AM ~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_KINECT.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_KINECT.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Kinect, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
            Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
            Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
              I'm getting this error now too after the update. I do not actually enable the plugin on the HS3 server, I only run on remote computers. I'm not even sure I can run it on the HS3 server since it is a server OS on a vm.

Code:
              5/8/2016 9:13:57 AM ~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_KINECT.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_KINECT.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Kinect, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
              I thought about using windows server. However, I decided not to. Because I think support would be limited and it already is limited just running it on a VM. All though I think ESXi would be easier cause you can map physical devices. I run Hyper-V they do not allow that.

Comment

okay guys, I fixed this problem in version 3.0.0.44, this version can be loaded on a machine where the kinect drivers are not installed, like version 3.0.0.41 could.

it should be in the updater soon

Comment

Thank you! Back to working remotely (only).

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                  Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                  Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Working...
                  X