BLDenon Status Triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLDenon Status Triggers

I've got an AVR-3313, and I'd like to know if I can trigger other HS3 events such as setting a movie scene when the AVR is on and inputs are changed to Blu-Ray, for example. In other words, I'm looking at controlling other HS3 devices based on AVR device status. Is that possible?

Yes, that should be possible. The input status is reflected in a device so you could trigger on a change in device value.
    Nicolai L

Comment

I downloaded the Plugin and tested it. I can control the AVR's volume, mute, and on/off, but only 2-3 of the list of Zone 1 audio or video sources do anything - unfortunately not hte ones I really need for Blu-Ray and SAT input. For example, AUX1, DVD and Phono inputs will select, but none of the others have any impact on the receiver. The Z1AudioInput changes on the HS3 web screen for a second or two, then snaps back to whatever last valid input I selected. The Z1VideoInput always snaps to "SOURCE", so I presume that is just keeping in alignment with the selected Audio Input.

I see an ini file for BLDenon, but there don't appear to be any settings relevant to this. Has anyone used this with a recent Denon AVR such as the AVR-3313CI?

Comment

You should log a feature request on Blade's site so he can add those extra commands to the plug-in.

I did notice something similar with a recent install with an Denon AVR-X5200 (but for my issue I managed to get round it in a different manner)
        Nicolai L

Comment

Blade's site doesn't seem to work with new browsers. I can't get to the menus. They disappear when I try to move my mouse from the main menu to the submenu.

Comment

I'm using the latest Chrome and also Edge and it works fine for me. I am using this URL: http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/
            Nicolai L

Comment

Denon AVR-3313ci test results with BLDenon

I've posted a feature request on Blade's site, but was unable to post my test results there. I'm posting them here for Blade and also for anyone who wishes to know what this plugin will or won't do with recent Denon AVR receivers.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X