Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with the plugin after restarting

hi Spud

After restarting nd updating my homeseer , easytrigger doesnt work anymore ..

it starts up fine , but events with a time range won't trigger anymore

before it worked..

Event is like this :

IF pir is person detected
    AND IF Pir is in daytimepir time range THEN

Speak test

this is the log after restart :

Code:
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	Plug-In	Finished initializing plug-in EasyTrigger
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO Found 0 random triggers
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO Refreshing list of random triggers to monitor
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO Found 3 schedule triggers
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO Refreshing list of schedule triggers to monitor
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO Found 0 device's value triggers
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO Refreshing list of device's value triggers to monitor
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO Found 7 device's string triggers
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO Refreshing list of device's string triggers to monitor
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	EasyTrigger	INFO EasyTrigger version 3.0.0.27
    Aug-15 13:09:17	 	Info	Plugin EasyTrigger has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:18019
    Aug-15 13:09:03	 	Info	Plugin EasyTrigger with instance: has disconnected
    Aug-15 13:09:03	 	Plug-In	Shutting down Plug-In: EasyTrigger

regards
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

weird it works again ,

the only thing i did is restart the plugin again...

i also did yesterday 3 x

Comment

Hi spud again i have this strange issue , Here are Some screens.
      Before the restart iT works normal , now o restarted homeseer and i get all these warnings

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
        Hi spud again i have this strange issue , Here are Some screens.
        Before the restart iT works normal , now o restarted homeseer and i get all these warnings

Those errors usually mean that you created Easy Trigger triggers, then deleted the devices. If you expand the events in the log above, you will probably see that the event is broken. Either edit them to have an existing device or delete the event.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

hi randy

The events are not broken , still there and i didn't touch them , the devices are also there , i didn't delete them
          the whole plugin doesnt trigger anymore all the events don't work...

this is one of the events and its untouched ,

regards

Originally posted by rprade View Post
          Those errors usually mean that you created Easy Trigger triggers, then deleted the devices. If you expand the events in the log above, you will probably see that the event is broken. Either edit them to have an existing device or delete the event.
          Attached Files

Comment

i restarted easytrigger 7x after that i put it to debug and bacl again and now the errors are gone , and its working again .

but after a homeseer restart i get this error's .

Spud can you fix it , because sometimes my homeseer server makes an backup and restarts homeseer..

regards

Comment

i restarted easytrigger 7x after that i put it to debug and bacl again and now the errors are gone , and its working again .

but after a homeseer restart i get this error's .

Spud can you fix it , because sometimes my homeseer server makes an backup and restarts homeseer..

regards
              I would love to fix it, but I would need to know what the problem is.
              What your logs say is that at some point HS is unable to talk to the EasyTrigger plugin but it doesn't say why.
              First, could you set the log level to Debug and recapture the problem when HS restart and post the entire log.

Comment

i spud

i already had it on debug , but i got only this

but after put it back from debug to normal log and i restarted , it works again.. but it happens everytime i restart homeseer..
                the plugin works only the time schedule not .. and it even shows me a schedule what i had deleted a very long time ago..
                Attached Files

Comment

i spud

i already had it on debug , but i got only this

but after put it back from debug to normal log and i restarted , it works again.. but it happens everytime i restart homeseer..
                  the plugin works only the time schedule not .. and it even shows me a schedule what i had deleted a very long time ago..
                  this logs show that HS (or maybe another plugin) is trying to evaluate triggers before that the EasyTrigger plugin is even started, which is obviously wrong. Do you have some particular scripts that are run at startup? What other plugins are you running? Try to disable them and see if you still have the problem.
                  I would need a more complete log to tell more, one that shows the complete startup of HS, plugins, etc..., you should see at least something like that at startup:
                  Code:
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         Plug-In    Finished initializing plug-in EasyTrigger
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO Found 0 random triggers
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO Refreshing list of random triggers to monitor
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO Found 3 schedule triggers
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO Refreshing list of schedule triggers to monitor
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO Found 0 device's value triggers
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO Refreshing list of device's value triggers to monitor
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO Found 7 device's string triggers
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO Refreshing list of device's string triggers to monitor
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         EasyTrigger    INFO EasyTrigger version 3.0.0.27
                  Aug-15 13:09:17         Info    Plugin EasyTrigger has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:18019
                  Regarding the deleted schedule: every schedule is saved in Config/EasyTrigger.ini, so look at this file to see if it's there?

Comment

i did a manual restart and it works normal..

so it is the event.

after the backup it starts homeseer like this .

my backup is a bat file , it wil create a zip file with the name date and time and specific folder

"C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HS3.lnk"
                    it is run as administrator ofcourse

so i think your plugin is having problems with it ...
                    Last edited by Malosa; August 23, 2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Spud,

Today i used jon00 restarthomeseer.exe and also with that one iT doesnt trigger Any time based triggers anymore..

No errors at all this time .

Regards

Comment

Hi Spud,

Today i used jon00 restarthomeseer.exe and also with that one iT doesnt trigger Any time based triggers anymore..

No errors at all this time .

Regards

I can't help you if you do not provide more information especially for a problem that I can't replicate and that you are the only one to report.
                        So please post a full debug log of the restart.

Comment

Hi SPud ,

here the startup log from homeseer , + the debug log from Easytrigger

Like i said before , its not a plugin issue .. it only happens when i start homeseer from an other exe file like the one from Restart plugin , or the one from jon00 , or a bat file containing the path to homeseer.LNK

because of that only the time events don't work from easytrigger the rest works normal from easytrigger

If i do start it normal it works like it should

regards
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X