Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squeezbox Plugin Multiple Error, Multiple Frustrations

Hello,
    Recently new Homeseer user equally frustrated at the lack of proper MusicAPI integration with HSTouch and I've given up trying to find answers on the forum. I have some standing issues I was hoping to resolve:

First the errors:
    I'm not sure if this is a SB Plugin Error or an error kicking back from LMS/uPnP Bridge plugin.

1. In my HS3 log I get the following errors:
    Squeezebox (Player_XXXXXX) GetMatch not implemented for player Office Sonos

2. DEBUG Detected thermnumber was not previously saved, using index numbers.

Additional Questions:
    When I use the Music Selector to pick Artist, Album, Tracks and then select the track I want to play (even if its the last song of the Album), it ALWAYS starts on the first song. Is this by design? Is there an easier or better way to pick music by track.

I'm also clueless about why playlists or genres result in a crash or lockup.
    I can only guess that these are unsupported features?

Finally wondering if there is a way to group my players in either HSTouch directly or through an event/script in HS3?

I've search high/low on these forums looking for these answers to no avail. Hoping someone may be able to shed some light?

Thank you for your time.

Jay
    Attached Files

Is this error when you navigate in an HSTouch screen? Alos when you refer to the Music selector, is it the one in HSTouch?

Otherwise yes the HSTouch Music integration is not where we wish it would be. Not for lack of trying to work things out. Looks at other posts in this forum; some users are using LMS web pages with a skin to navigate the media in HSTouch (https://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=180045)

Comment

Hello,
      Thanks for the reply. Yes it is happening when I navigate through the HSTouch screen.
      And yes I'm using the music selector list box built into HSTouch.

I did see the post you reference and if there are no fixes in sight, I'll try that route as it appears folks have been asking for these changes for years.
      Really unfortunate.

Thanks you!

Comment

Working...
      X