No announcement yet.

HS Device VSP List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The database you posted is different than the one from your screenshot showing 21 undisplayed rows. I recognize that you have two instances running. What I see in your the database is 13 subscriptions and most of then marked as Rejected. I used your setup in total except I had to change to not enumerate non plugin devices so I would not mix your HS with my HS devices.

I found some cases where chart info was being access before the objects supporting it were fully formed, but I think it was more related to having multiple browser windows open than anything else. Anyway I did protect from it and uploaded as 3.4.0.4.

If you still have the problem then look again in HS log and debug log for any errors that may be present.

Comment

Thanks, all is back now
      I will now clean some of them, and start setting it up correctly, when all is working with the VSP etc.

A short question in the end,
      Is there a way to delete subscriptions, and not only reject them.
      I have some that is not valid, as they where created under testing.

Great Job Man

Comment

No UI is provided to delete them, but you can use a tool such as DB Browser for SQLite to read the database and delete rows from the table. No ill-effects as long as you do it when mcsMQTT is not running.

Comment

It was easy to add a Delete button to remove all traces of obsolete topics and devices. It is on the first table/row of the Edit tab.

Comment

Very nice thanks

Comment

Working...
            X