HomeSeer3 Plug-in Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer3 Plug-in Status

There are so many API changes in HomeSeer3 that I won't be able to simply convert the existing plug-ins to HomeSeer3. At this point, I just started to create a working template that I can use as a starting point for porting my existing plug-ins to HomeSeer3. I'll update this page as I make progress.

Plug-in Status
    1. Ultra1Wire - This plug-in is end of life. See Ultra1Wire2.
    2. UltraECM - This plug-in is end of life. See UltraECM2.
    3. UltraStatus - This plug-in is end of life. Similar functionality already exist in HomeSeer3
    4. Ultra1Wire2 - Ultra1Wire3 available via the HS3 Updater.
    5. UltraCID - UltraCID3 available via the HS3 Updater.
    6. UltraECM2 - UltraECM3 available via the HS3 Updater.
    7. UltraGCIR - UltraGCIR3 available via the HS3 Updater
    8. UltaLog - UltraLog3 available via the HS3 Updater.
    9. UltraM1G - UltraM1G3 available via the HS3 Updater.
    10. UltraMon - UltraMon3 - available via the HS3 Updater
    11. UltraNetCam -UltraNetCam3 available via the HS3 Updater
    12. UltraPioneerAVR - UltraPioneerAVR3 available via the HS3 Updater
    13. UltraSMTP - UltraSMTP3 available via the HS3 Updater
    14. UltraWeatherBug - UltraWeatherBug3 available via the HS3 Updater

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Last edited by Ultrajones; September 27, 2014, 08:19 AM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

great news, thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Ultrajones. UltraM1G plugin is one of my most important plugins.

Kevin

Comment

You should do a poll for the priorities.

For me, the plugin in order of my priority are:

1) UltraM1G High priority
        2) UltraGCIR High priority

3) UltraMon Low priority.

I will also try UltraPioneerAVR when it's availlable to see if my crashing problem are gone with HS3...

Comment

Ditto here. UltraM1G and UltraCGIR are a must for me to be able to upgrade to HS3.

Comment

+ 1 on priority. Despite being a happy user of several of Ultra's plugins, continued and uninterrupted control of my Elk M1 Gold security system is by far the most important prerequisite to my migration to HS3. I understand the hurdles involved and do not object to additional financial support.

Comment

+1 on ELK Plugin. I currently use the other one out there. But It will not be ported. So will be purchasing this as soon as it is ready. Purchased my HS3 update, but not even attempting anything until an ELK plugin is ready.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualPanther View Post
                + 1 on priority. Despite being a happy user of several of Ultra's plugins, continued and uninterrupted control of my Elk M1 Gold security system is by far the most important prerequisite to my migration to HS3. I understand the hurdles involved and do not object to additional financial support.
                I agreed to pay additional financial support too. It should have been said somewhere that we should pay something for updated plugin.

It must be a lot of work and plugin writers deserved some financial support.

We agred to pay to upgrade to HS3, we should pay also for the plugins.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  I agreed to pay additional financial support too. It should have been said somewhere that we should pay something for updated plugin.

-----------------------------
                  +1 - I'm a relatively new user to UltraGCIR since the Slink-e wasn't going to be ported. I am ready to give financial support too.

Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

No doubt, Stef. I don't have any problem paying for upgrades to 3rd-Party plugins to run on HS3. There is work involved that should be compensated.

Kevin

Comment

Yes, happy to pay for an M1G upgrade! Can't switch until its ready

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                        There are so many API changes in HomeSeer3 that I won't be able to simply convert the existing plug-ins to HomeSeer3. At this point, I just started to create a working template that I can use as a starting point for porting my existing plug-ins to HomeSeer3. I'll update this page as I make progress.

Plug-in Status
                        1. Ultra1Wire - This plug-in is end of life.
                        2. Ultra1Wire2 - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        3. UltraCID - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        4. UltraECM - This plug-in is end of life.
                        5. UltraECM2 - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        6. UltraGCIR - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        7. UltaLog - Similar functionality already exist in HomeSeer3
                        8. UltraM1G - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        9. UltraMon - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        10. UltraNetCam -This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        11. UltraPioneerAVR - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        12. UltraSMTP - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        13. UltraStatus - Similar functionality already exist in HomeSeer3
                        14. UltraWeatherBug - This plug-in will be ported to HomeSeer3
                        Regards,
                        Ultrajones
                        Hi Ultra,

Wondering which is going to be the first plugin after you get your template done. My vote is UltraMon. My reasoning is is that HS3 is not really going to be useful until it has the primary protocol plugins done, like X10RF, UPB, and so on. UltraMon would quickly give people lots of devices with which to test HS3 that would not interfere with HS2 installations.

Also, I'm wondering if you have decided on which strategy you will take with HS3 plugins for people that have the HS2 plugin--upgrade fee, or re-purchase?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Hi, Ultra.

I haven't upgraded yet to HS3, since I've been told HS will not be porting the Centralite LiteJet plugin. I need this supported, so I'll be staying on HS2 Pro for now.

I have your UltraM1G plugin that's worked great. I see you're porting that to HS3. I've never used the M1G to control Centralite lighting (it is supported by the Elk), instead I used HS and your plugin. Status changes from the M1G are tracked by UltraM1G and in turn HS sets the lighting.

Since I use HS Touch and have three of the HS inwall screens, I need HS to control the LiteJet loads in HS3. Since the M1G can control these loads, will I be able to use the M1G to control the LiteJet loads and have your UltraM1G plugin take input from HSTouch and HS3 to tell the M1G to control LiteJet?

Thank you,
                          Kevin

Comment

UltraM1G tops my list.
                            Then, UltraECM2 and Ultra1Wire2.

I also expect there to be an upgrade cost -- well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by untapi View Post
                              UltraM1G tops my list.
                              Don't want to sound like a broken record, but I too agree with UltraM1G at the top of the list.
                              As others have stated, I'm not moving to HS3 without it.

Thanks for the GREAT plugin.

Comment

Working...
                              X