Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.0.23 - Blink, Status Graphics - Trouble

Hi Spud,

Kind of a big deal for me here. I just spent 45 minutes replacing all of my Custom Status Graphics and Ranges that were lost moving from 3.0.0.18 to 3.0.0.22 thinking it was just a side-effect for upgrading to the Blink Function and wouldn't be a big deal. However, the plug-in now wipes out my icons with each plug-in restart. I turned off the initial polling but something is still going on in the scripting for startup for the addition of the Blink function I assume. A lot of discovery is showing up as new devices etc when nothing has changed. It is even changing the Status Text Values and Ranges and adding the Blink function to Devices after I have already removed it. A attached my initial startup log to show you what's going on. Please help!!!!

-Travis
    Attached Files

you're right, the devices were being updated after each restart of the plugin because the version number was not correctly written to the device. I'm really sorry for this bug, it's fixed in version 3.0.0.24

all the discovery you see in the logs is normal, the plugin import the upe file at startup and build a representation of your UPB network in memory, but only create/modify HS devices if they don't exist yet or need to be updated.

Comment

Thanks Spud for the quick fix. Confirmed ok in 3.0.0.24. I had to redo all of the graphics and ranges again but a test restart of the plug-in and also hs3 confirmed the custom settings are still ok.

-Travis

Comment

Working...
      X