Icons for Dim status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icons for Dim status

Trying out Spud's UPB plug in due to HS3 native UPB plug not working correctly. All seems to be working w/ Spud's with the exception of icons. Though the plug in is correctly detecting dim status, its only providing 2 icons (on/off) vs providing different icons for different dim levels. I have many devices and going in and manually updating is a pain. HS3 UPB did place in the various ranges and icons. Is there something I need to do w/ Spuds to show the Dim levels?
    Last edited by ; January 2, 2016, 01:45 PM.

if your device is dimmable you should see 3 different icons
    off=0 => off.gif
    on=100 => on.gif
    1-99 => dim-00.gif

I didn't add all the different levels because I'm lazy

will add that in the next version

Comment

Hey Spud,
      If you update this, I'm a buyer of your plug in. All else seems to be working but the visual for dim values is important to me as I like to quickly scan for any lights on/dimmed devices for debug purposes. When do you plan on sending the next version out?
      Thanks!
      C

Comment

Spud, this still on your list? Saw an update but didnt notice a change in the icons. I just purchased the plug in.

Comment

Originally posted by acalbear View Post
          Spud, this still on your list? Saw an update but didnt notice a change in the icons. I just purchased the plug in.
          yes, and actually it is already coded, but as I'm in the middle of a larger change to support the new Pulseworx gateway, so I can't release the next version yet.

the version recently pushed to the updater contains some older changes

thank you for purchasing!

Comment

the requested change about different icons for dim levels has been implemented in version 3.0.0.30 available here

Comment

Working...
            X