API Mode and Floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
    I checked this on this version and it worked fine. Can you send me a debug log of this so I can see what is going on.

Greig.
    Hi,

please see attached the whole debug file
    Attached Files

Comment

Can I as what Decimal mark you have set on your system?

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Can I as what Decimal mark you have set on your system?

Greig.
        Good point, in Windows it uses the local settings, so I have the comma "," and not the point "."

for example a Zwave device reports:
        233,715 Volts

Comment

I guess this is the problem. Can you test it by changing it to see if it helps. I will look at how to fix this.

Greig.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Please try V1.0.0.138 from the updater and tell me if this helps.

Greig.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Please try V1.0.0.138 from the updater and tell me if this helps.

Greig.

Ok, with the latest sketch the device view shows the temperature like this:

With String:
              14.25C

With Value& String:
              14.25C

With Value:

Is this the correct behaviour?
              It also seems it is ignoring the localization ("," instead of ".")?
              Will this create issues if I use this in events? for example comparing two values from different devices, one reporting with "," and one with "."?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by doppiaemme View Post
                Ok, with the latest sketch the device view shows the temperature like this:

With String:
                14.25C

With Value& String:
                14.25C

With Value:

Is this the correct behaviour?
                It also seems it is ignoring the localization ("," instead of ".")?
                Will this create issues if I use this in events? for example comparing two values from different devices, one reporting with "," and one with "."?

Thanks
                Well it looks like my fix did not work. I will have to look at this again. It should have replaced the "." with "," in your location.

Greig.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

OK I have a different fix in place for this in v.139 in the beta updater. You only need to update the plugin and not the board sketch.

Greig.
                  Scripts =
                  Various

Comment

Yes I confirm it works now!

thanks a lot for fixing it!!

Comment

Working...
                    X