HomeSeer 50% off software sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer 50% off software sale

HomeSeer controller software is on sale at 50% off thru May 7th.

https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...ntrol-software

Awesome. I just wish I was close enough to purchse.

I've seen these go on sale before. Does anyone that's paid more attention know if this is seen usually once per year, or maybe twice?

Also, do the Home Trollers ever go on sale? I can't remember if I've seen that or not.

Comment

Twice a year. The controllers go on sale in subsequent weeks for 15% off I believe. Less margin to work with on hardware vs their own software, I imagine.

Comment

I think there is also a second black friday sale around Thanksgiving. Seems like it lasted for several weeks. Same 50% off. The savings will fund several plugins

Comment

I hope they start stocking switches... I gots plans once they go on sale.

Comment

I have to say that I find it extremely annoying that I paid full price for the software with 20 days left on my trial last week for full price. Why does that make me feel ripped off, or stupid, or both?

Comment

Originally posted by grahamk View Post
              I have to say that I find it extremely annoying that I paid full price for the software with 20 days left on my trial last week for full price. Why does that make me feel ripped off, or stupid, or both?

Call HS, they are usually pretty reasonable and might work with you.

Comment

Do the third party plugins ever go on sale like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by roussell View Post

At the developers choice. Spud just had his on sale a couple weeks ago for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                    Call HS, they are usually pretty reasonable and might work with you.
                    I did, and they were!! Very impressed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by roussell View Post

The HS3 RFXCOM plug-in available from $ 39.95 at $ 24.90
                      https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=188619

Comment

Originally posted by jhearty View Post
                        Twice a year. The controllers go on sale in subsequent weeks for 15% off I believe. Less margin to work with on hardware vs their own software, I imagine.
                        Thanks.

I'd actually love to just get the HS3-PRO license just so I can run HS3 and the Designer on different hardware, but I haven't found a good mini-PC that specs in close to the HomeController SEL for the price difference.

Comment

HS2 to HS3

I was wanting to purchase an upgrade to HS3 frame HS2. Why is that not on sale like the rest of the software.
                          Tim

Comment

@Beowulf

DIY'd here the hardware build purchasing iSeries CPU / Memory / motherboard et al and installed said components in a mini case. Thinking here total cost was under $300 USD.

Software HS3 Pro was an upgrade to HS2 Pro and Zee-2 was an a la carte purchase. Zee-2 software was kept as I upgraded the original the original hardware.
                            - Pete

Auto mator
                            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by tfraley1 View Post
                              I was wanting to purchase an upgrade to HS3 frame HS2. Why is that not on sale like the rest of the software.
                              Tim
                              Attached Files

~Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X