Pushover Message text no sticking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushover Message text no sticking

Whenever I have to restart HS, the message block for Pushover in the Alert Trigger Actions disappears.

I had another person report this as well. I have weatherXML run a check for the plug-in on a delay. The function is running before the pushover plugin has started. In the next release I have made the delay longer. In the meantime go to the plugin integration page and click on the button labeled Check Plugins. That will run the checks.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

That's interesting.

I saw that post you're referring to. Since the last update I haven't had issue with Pushover not being available when weatherXML starts.

My issue is that the text I put in the Pushover Message field in the Alert Trigger Editor is not there after stopping and restarting the plug-in.

It's like it's not being saved to disk.

Comment

look in the HS3\config\weatherXML directory for a file called weatherTriggers.ini.
        The following entries should be in the file.
        If they are missing, go to the triggers page and edit the title and text for Pushover. Click on the Save button, then check the ini file again.

triggerPOPriority1=High
        triggerPOSound1=cosmic
        triggerPOApp1=weatherXML
        triggerPOTitle1=#alertTitle#
        triggerPOText1=#alertRandom##alertSummary#
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
          look in the HS3\config\weatherXML directory for a file called weatherTriggers.ini.
          The following entries should be in the file.
          If they are missing, go to the triggers page and edit the title and text for Pushover. Click on the Save button, then check the ini file again.

triggerPOPriority1=High
          triggerPOSound1=cosmic
          triggerPOApp1=weatherXML
          triggerPOTitle1=#alertTitle#
          triggerPOText1=#alertRandom##alertSummary#
          My .ini file had a 2 where your example has 1.

I deleted the Trigger I had and recreated it. Everything works as expected now.

Thanks for a most useful plug-in.

Comment

Working...
          X