No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting Watchdog=0 will just prevent the code from restarting the plugin. Sending me the Errorlog will not assist as the issue is the flaky Homeseer connection. This will cause errors from any part of the routine when it fails. I just need to look at why the restart code is not working correctly.
    Jon

Comment

Jon00,
      Just an FYI: I run very few PI's, RFXCOM, Z-Net, and BLbackup.

Until this watchdog issue is fixed could I propose an alternative? I can detect when when the charts stop updating and could trigger an event. If you could suggest a small .net script I could run to kill your .exe and restart it, that would get me going again.

Thanks for your help,
      BobSpen

Comment

Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
        Jon00,

Until this watchdog issue is fixed could I propose an alternative? I can detect when when the charts stop updating and could trigger an event. If you could suggest a small .net script I could run to kill your .exe and restart it, that would get me going again.

Thanks for your help,
        BobSpen
        There is a HS3 version of this on my site.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
          Jon00,

Thanks for your help,
          BobSpen
          Bob,

I've sent you a PM with a new version to try. Please let me know if this resolves your issues.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
            Bob,

I've sent you a PM with a new version to try. Please let me know if this resolves your issues.
            Jon00,
            Have been running your test version for 4 days now. Have seen no lockups and there is nothing in errorlog so I assume it has not tried to restart? I will keep monitoring the errorlog and look for a successful restart.

Another question: When I upgraded to the latest release, a few weeks ago(after a couple years running an older version) I notice a 1 time interval "gap" in the plotted data lines next to the Y1 and Y2 axis. Before, I remember the plot lines always "touching" Y1 and Y2. It is not a problem but wondered if you(or .Net) changes something and is there anyway to make them touch?

Thanks for your great software,
            BobSpen

Comment

There have been many changes with the software so cannot remember specifics to that detail. It may have been a consequence for something else I added or changed. Please post a screenshot to highlight the issue.
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                There have been many changes with the software so cannot remember specifics to that detail. It may have been a consequence for something else I added or changed. Please post a screenshot to highlight the issue.
                Here it is(note: the time interval on the x axis is 15 minutes, but only displays an axis label every hour)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by BobSpen; October 29, 2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhirschhorn View Post

Basically I execute this inside a script from an event:

Imports System.Data.SQLite

Public Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)

Try
                  Dim SQLconnect As New SQLiteConnection()
                  Dim SQLcommand As SQLite.SQLiteCommand

SQLconnect.ConnectionString = "Data Source=" & hs.GetAppPath & "\bin\Jon00DBChart\jon00dbcharting.db3;"
                  SQLconnect.Open()
                  SQLcommand = SQLconnect.CreateCommand
                  SQLcommand.CommandText = "UPDATE DBtable3 SET DateAdded = date(DateAdded)"
                  SQLcommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

Catch Ex As Exception
                  hs.writelog("Error",Ex.ToString)
                  End Try

End Sub
                  I'm not an expert on scripting, so please be mild. Tried to run that script, because I face the same issue. Unfortunately it didn't work on my end and I get the following error message in the log.

Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\testscript5.vb: Type 'SQLite.SQLiteCommand' is not defined.
                  Nov-05 8:28:22 PM Error Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\testscript5.vb: Type 'SQLiteConnection' is not defined.
                  Nov-05 8:28:22 PM Error Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\testscript5.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Data.SQLite' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
                  Nov-05 8:28:22 PM Error Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\testscript5.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.

Any hints on what I should do? Have put the lines in an VB file (should that be an txt file)?

Comment

i cannot get any charts

Hi Jon,
                    since my upgrade to hs3, i cannot get any charts with my ow server
                    the temp for each probe works great...

Comment

Originally posted by chocolat89 View Post
                      Hi Jon,
                      since my upgrade to hs3, i cannot get any charts with my ow server
                      the temp for each probe works great...
                      So what is the question?
                      Jon

Comment

the question is : why charts are not working with hs3
                        on the chart page i don't have any "buid chart button"
                        i can see only only "filter button"
                        thank you for help

Comment

What plugin are you using? I don't have a 'build chart button' on my application.
                          Jon

Comment

ultra1wire3 last version uploaded

Comment

This forum is nothing to do with Ultra1wire.

Please post your problem in Ultra's forums: https://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=698
                              Jon

Comment

Sorry, thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X