This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

status not updating

I've added a few more switches and upgraded to the latest plug-in version v1.4.2.0 . One of my switches is not updating homeseer when it is changed at the switch. All my other switches work fine. The switch that is not updating is a icon on off switch which is controlling some led can lights (I really like the led's). I've set the polling to every 1 minute and it seems to update at the one minute mark but not in real time. Looking in the plug-in it seems I have nothing listed under Device Link Table and am unable to add anything. HELP!

OK I just deleted and installed the same switch and got this message.
    This plug-in was able to contact your device but the link table could not be read. This device can be controlled through HomeSeer and can be polled but instant change notification is not available.

Also I noticed this switch has firmware 39. I have two other switches with that firmware but am using them as a companion switch to turn on another switches that have a load so I am not sure if these other two firmware 39 switches are updating.
    Last edited by johnnybwis; July 12, 2010, 10:38 PM.
    John

John,

Smarthome changed the internal memory on the latest ICON devices (fw 39)so the plugin ver you are using will not work correctly.

please post the devicetype (4 digit number) of the device you are having problems with and i will post a new build for you to try. I suspect its a 020B but just want to make sure
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark,
      Where would I find that device type number?
      This is from the plug-in
      Light Kitchen Ceiling 15.A5.90 Icon On/Off Switch 39 9% (20 failed out of 22 cmds)

Is the number on the switch?
      John

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybwis View Post
        Mark,
        Where would I find that device type number?
        look in the insteon.ini under the section for the device in question
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

John

Comment

ok. thanks. i may be able to send you a build tonight to test
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

John,
              give this build a try with the 0216 icon switch. please delete the device and reregister it

please let me know if this fixes the problem
              Attached Files
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working Great.... Thanks
                John

Comment

great.

i think you mentioned you have similar devices with older firmware vers < 39

can you reread settings and links on one of these as well
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                  X