Z-seer+ only sees one Z-Net device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-seer+ only sees one Z-Net device

I have run z-seer+ on my cabin network and it only polls from one Z-Net device, after trying to disabled and disconnect that device, it just errors out. I read that it can only read from one controller, but not only is it not switching to the other controller but the controller it is reading from only gives me 1 device when I know there are 4 devices

Here are the errors I get when opening z-seer+, these devices are on the controller that I can't connect to using z-seer+:
    Skipping device Cabin GarageCabin Garage Camera Appliance Module since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
    Skipping device Z-WaveAeon Labs Repeater Slave since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
    Skipping device BunkhouseVision Sec Notification Sensor since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
    Skipping device Z-WaveVision Sec Notification Sensor since its Z-Wave node ID is 0
    Skipping device Z-WaveAeon Labs Repeater Slave 12 since its Z-Wave node ID is 0

This thread has info on that: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189382. Bottom line is that it currently does not work with multiple controllers. HS is working on a new version that does.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just to update this. That is now fixed on the newer version.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
          Just to update this. That is now fixed on the newer version.
          Your right it is working now! Thank you for the update!

Comment

I just purchased Z-Seer+ and I have 3 controllers but I am only seeing one of them. All of my controllers are on the same network. Any troubleshooting tips would be very helpful. I have one zstick and two znets. It is seeing only one of the znets (the main controller).
            Last edited by eFusion; December 15, 2019, 12:13 PM. Reason: Added more detail.

Comment

Working...
            X