This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with script or setting up event

I have the speaker client amp and speakers set up on a z wave receptacle, and I need to turn that on first and give it about 10 seconds before the speaker client says anything then have it shut off the device, turning the device on and off is easy, it's the setting up of the delay of the speaker client that I am having trouble with. Anyone have a script or thoughts that could help?

could you just use the "wait" action in your event in between the turning on of the device and the speaking?

Comment

What have you tried? I would think that a wait or a delayed event action would do what you want.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

As a BLSpeech user this is all taken care of in the plug-in. I can set it for any delay that I need to make sure speakers are ready to go. Using it this way I don't have to do a lot of gyrations before any speak event, it's already taken care of. Might be worth a look to see if it meets your needs.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X