Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass burglar alarm does not respond

Hi,

I use a CADDX alarmsystem and I ordered a NX-584 at bass burglar alarms, but they do not respond to my emails and faxes etc.
    I payed already using my creditcard !!!

Does anyone else has bad expiriences with them ??
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

I've never heard of them, and the BBB doesn't have a listing, but a search of the Internet doesn't seem to show any complaints for them, which is good.

They are located in Florida, so its probably not unusual for them not to answer e-mail, assuming they even have power. I'd be patient, and probably next time check out the business at http://www.bbb.org first (Better Business Bureau)

Comment

That's Robert L. Bass and he posts quite a bit on the comp.home.automation newsgroup (in fact, he had a couple of new posts as of yesterday). The reply-to address he uses on the newsgroup is robertlbass@comcast.net. If that is different than the one you've been using, you may want to try it.

Steve

Comment

Thanks Steve,

But | tried several email adresses, send him some faxes and called him, without any response !!
        I've scanned through that newsgroup and read that a number of members say nasty things about Robert Bass.

So I regret that I ordered it at his site !!!
        This is my first bad experience in selling on the internet.

/Rien
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
        X