Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching, why can't I find? Playing Sonos Favorites from HSTouch Android Tablet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching, why can't I find? Playing Sonos Favorites from HSTouch Android Tablet?

So I am super pleased with the Play / Pause / Next Track / Artwork / Volume control of the Sonos plugin, but I can't figure out what command will allow me to select a Sonos Favorite from within HSTouch.

From the HomeSeer Pro interface, of course I can go to Plugins, Sonos, Select Speaker, and see all of my favorites populated. Selecting them works exactly as expected.

What I want to do is get this listbox over into HSTouch for the same selection.

Is this possible? I'm sorry if this has been asked multiple times - I searched the forums but did not find what I was looking for.

Thank you!
    Adam

Originally posted by Adam12hicks View Post
    So I am super pleased with the Play / Pause / Next Track / Artwork / Volume control of the Sonos plugin, but I can't figure out what command will allow me to select a Sonos Favorite from within HSTouch.

From the HomeSeer Pro interface, of course I can go to Plugins, Sonos, Select Speaker, and see all of my favorites populated. Selecting them works exactly as expected.

Is this possible? I'm sorry if this has been asked multiple times - I searched the forums but did not find what I was looking for.

Thank you!
    Adam
    It's my understanding that this feature was made possible in HS2 via the Music API. Unfortunately, it has not yet been implemented in HS3 as far as I know.

I created manually triggered HomeSeer events for favorites for each Sonos player and placed buttons on my HSTouch pages to trigger them. Time consuming PITA, but the only way I know of to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam12hicks View Post

Thank you!
      Adam
      Not existing in HSTouch for HS3's MediaAPI yet. Depending on effort, might not implement it.

Dirk

Comment

Thanks guys. It was no problem at all to create a section of manual events to trigger the proper favorites, and then trigger them from the HSTouch Android tabletop controller. LOVE this plugin. This has made my tabletop controller purchase worth the price of admission.

Adam

Comment

Working...
        X