linked group?!?! what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

linked group?!?! what happened?

Ok so everything had been working fine then I rebooted my machine today and now I get the following error anytime I try and play something.

Mar-25 9:42:02 PM Sonos Error Error in AddAnnouncementToQueue for LinkGroupName = ALL. SourceZone was not found

Mar-25 9:42:02 PM Sonos SpeakIn called for Device = 0, Text = test test test, Wait=False, Host = $SONOS$ALL$:*

Mar-25 9:42:02 PM Event Event Trigger "General Doorbell"

Mar-25 9:42:02 PM Event Event General Doorbell triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

The problem is I have a link group called ALL, I always have. I tried deleting it and making a new one, disabling and enabling the plug in, restarting, using a different group but nothing is working any ideas?

Originally posted by ajachierno View Post
    Ok so everything had been working fine then I rebooted my machine today and now I get the following error anytime I try and play something.

Mar-25 9:42:02 PM Sonos Error Error in AddAnnouncementToQueue for LinkGroupName = ALL. SourceZone was not found

Mar-25 9:42:02 PM Sonos SpeakIn called for Device = 0, Text = test test test, Wait=False, Host = $SONOS$ALL$:*

Mar-25 9:42:02 PM Event Event Trigger "General Doorbell"

Mar-25 9:42:02 PM Event Event General Doorbell triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

The problem is I have a link group called ALL, I always have. I tried deleting it and making a new one, disabling and enabling the plug in, restarting, using a different group but nothing is working any ideas?
    The player that you took as the SOURCE of the linkgroup is not on-line!

Comment

Working...
    X