Unlink and play a favourite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlink and play a favourite

I would like to have an event that unlinks a player if it's already in a group, and then play a Sonos Favorite through that unlinked individual player.

What actually happens, is that the Office player gets unlinked, but the group it was part of starts playing the favorite (in this case White Noise)

Am I getting something wrong or is this a bug?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
    I would like to have an event that unlinks a player if it's already in a group, and then play a Sonos Favorite through that unlinked individual player.

What actually happens, is that the Office player gets unlinked, but the group it was part of starts playing the favorite (in this case White Noise)

Am I getting something wrong or is this a bug?
    Not quite sure why it does that. Could you make a trace? If you change the wait to lets say 30 seconds, does it still do the same? How was the configuration before you unlinked the player?

Dirk

Comment

Bumped the delay up to 30s and that fixed it. Will whittle it down to see how low I can go. Thanks Dirk.
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Working...
      X