Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with this plugin.

Hey Jowi

I have been have a lot of issues with this hue Plugin i sent a tickit to homeseer folks and the pointed me to you. It keeps chashing HS3 saying Homeseer not working. i will post the log they sent back.

Also why i am here it keeps saying there is an upgrade Available for the bridge I tell it to do the upgrade But it never does.

2 I am having problems creating groups Once I create a group It either disappears Or does not recognize the group.

But here lays the main problem And keeps crashing HS3 Below is the log Let the homeseer guys sent back. i hope this can be fixed because this is the main reason i am upgreading to HS3.

Greg replied
    Oct 27, 10:56pm
    I would recommend disabling this plugin and see if this reoccurs. The debug log indicates this is the culprit. ie - HSPI_JowiHue.HueTools.UpdateStatusTimer() at HSPI_JowiHue.HueTools+_Closure$__._Lambda$__R75-3(System.Object)

You need to post this issue on the plugin authors forum so he knows about this issue.

Message: I have been have the problem with Homeseer 3 stopped working problem below is the las message i posted in the HS3 forum. but first my system profile can you help Current Date/Time: 10/27/2017 4:37:40 PM HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - Work Station System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 14 Minutes 42 Seconds IP Address: 10.0.0.218 Number of Devices: 66 Number of Events: 1 Available Threads: 400 License: Trial License: 0 User Name and Access Level: default (Admin) WAN IP Address: 76.107.12.205 Web Server Port: 8080 Location: (Latitude) 35.15 (Longitude) 90.05 City/State-US-Tennessee,Memphis,90.05,35.15 Enabled Plug-Ins 2.0.127.0: BLRadar 2.0.92.0: BLRF 2.0.1.0: JowiHue 3.0.0.36: X10 i rebuilt the the entire system including a fresh copy of windows 7 i am Attaching the windows event errors from windows you will need to be on a windows pc to read it but it looks like the HUE plugin is the problem also below is the same info in a text version Here is my system profile Current Date/Time: 10/27/2017 4:37:39 PM HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - Work Station System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 14 Minutes 41 Seconds IP Address: 10.0.0.218 Number of Devices: 66 Number of Events: 1 Available Threads: 400 Enabled Plug-Ins 2.0.127.0: BLRadar 2.0.92.0: BLRF 2.0.1.0: JowiHue 3.0.0.36: X10 - EventData An unhandled exception occurred and the process was terminated. Application ID: HS3.exe Process ID: 4856 Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException Message: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. StackTrace: Next Error Application: HS3.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException Stack: at System.TimeZoneInfo.GetDaylightTime(Int32, AdjustmentRule) at System.TimeZoneInfo.GetIsDaylightSavingsFromUtc(System.DateT ime, Int32, System.TimeSpan, AdjustmentRule, Boolean ByRef) at System.TimeZoneInfo.GetUtcOffsetFromUtc(System.DateTime, System.TimeZoneInfo, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef) at System.DateTime.ToLocalTime(Boolean) at System.DateTime.FromFileTime(Int64) at System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs..ctor(Int32, Int32) at System.Timers.Timer.MyTimerCallback(System.Object) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallbackInContext(Syste m.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threadi ng.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.Execu tionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback() at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire() at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers() at System.Threading.TimerQueue.AppDomainTimerCallback() Next Error HS3.exe 3.0.0.368 59c917e9 KERNELBASE.dll 6.1.7600.16385 4a5bdbdf e0434352 0000b727 12f8 01d34ed687410530 C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HS3.exe C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll 3b373cba-bb51-11e7-8130-f4b7e2f8a944 Next Error Application: HSPI_JowiHue.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException Stack: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(System.Runtime.Remoting.Messa ging.IMessage) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Syst em.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.MessageData ByRef, Int32) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.WriteLog(System.String, System.String) at HSPI_JowiHue.utils.Log(System.String, LogLevel) at HSPI_JowiHue.HueTools.UpdateStatusTimer() at HSPI_JowiHue.HueTools+_Closure$__._Lambda$__R75-3(System.Object) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallbackInContext(Syste m.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threadi ng.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.Execu tionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback() at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire() at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers() at System.Threading.TimerQueue.AppDomainTimerCallback() Next Error HSPI_JowiHue.exe 2.0.1.0 59e4c857 mscorlib.ni.dll 4.0.30319.17929 4ffa561c c0000005 0032c882 1430 01d34eda460bb9b8 C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_JowiHue.exe C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\mscorlib\51e2 934144ba15628ba5a31be2dae7dc\mscorlib.ni.dll 8073df14-bb51-11e7-8130-f4b7e2f8a944

Thank Tim Fraley

Tim,

Wim has more insight into what is going on with his plugin. But a couple of comments. The version of HS3 that you are running (.368) is known to have memory leak issues. They are working to try and resolve them, but even now, with beta .379, there are issues. I know this because I am doing a lot of testing on my own system (I am using Linux).

You can try the latest beta, .379, which is working better on my system. But others have had problems with .379 on Windows, so you might want to just go back to a release prior to .368 (I had heard that .357 was better, but I can't confirm that).

I saw your post on the other thread. The first error that happens is that HS3.exe gets an out of memory exception. Anything after that is likely caused by HS3 crashing.

Of all of my plugins, JowiHue is the most stable and has not caused me any system issues.

Comment

Tim,

Am a bit disappointed with the response of HST in this as they should be well aware of the current issues with HS3 and the beta versions and abnormal stops of HS3. Did you try stopping the plugin? Because then HS3 will still go down, I have seen this with another user as well.

I answered on your help call in this thread before and asked if you are running bitdefender? If so, check the threads I linked in my answer on the other thread?

Point is that when HS3 is stopping abnormally the plugin is going down while trying to close all the threads that are open. I hoped I had closed all threads by now, but apperantly there is another thread still running while closing.
      That is what we are looking at here. HS3 is the victim going down, most probably caused by bitdefender, followed by JowiHue. Rich has asked users to put a ticket at bitdefender about that as they do not accept that from him as supplier....
      So if you are running bitdefender, please help HST to solve this

The other two issues:

1 Philips has changed the way updates are applied. Are you using a Gen1 (round) or a Gen2 (round) bridge? I would like to know so I can see if I can solve it for the future. The best way for now is to apply the update with the Philips Hue app. They are in the process of updating many lights now.

2. I was made aware yesterday that an issue with creating groups appeared in the plugin. I have solved this now and it will be available as new version somewhere next week

Let me know how things are going?

Thanks,

Wim
      Last edited by w.vuyk; October 29, 2017, 02:48 AM.
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Tim,

Was bitdefender the issue, or are you still fighting?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X