No announcement yet.

BrightSpeech Voices, do you want them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to hear it indeed! I just installed the Heather trial on my Newly built MCPC and it was sure nice to hear her again!

Electron, I could picture that actually.....

Electron: "Open the Garage door heather"

Heather "I'm afraid I cant do that Dan"

This ACTUALLY happened to me the other day! It was pouring when I got home, and I couldnt open the garage door. I have an X10 key-fob, and after sitting in the car and tinkering with it, I realized the code reset back to A1 somehow. I couldnt remember the code for the garage door, so needless to say I got pretty wet!
    Visit My Home Seer Site at:
    www.JohnWPB.com
    Created with LCARS

Comment

John,
      Do you not have a regular garage door opener?
      ðŸ’â€â™‚ï¸ Support & Customer Service 🙋â€â™‚ï¸ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Rupp: hehehe Unfortunately *I* dont have a garage door opener. There are 3 cars and 2 remotes. I just set up a key-fob for my use, as the actual remotes are in the other cars. I guess could have called HS and asked to have the garage door opened, but didnt think about that at the time!
        www.JohnWPB.com
        Created with LCARS

Comment

John, now how cool is that. Especially if you had a guest in the car with you.
          "Wait one second, let me call the house to have the door opened"!

Comment

No longer "Babel"

For those who care...

http://www.acapela-group.com/corporate/corporate.asp

Comment

sounds good, I guess. Since there seems to be no English voices.

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore
                sounds good, I guess. Since there seems to be no English voices.
                Huh??. English is still there.

Comment

Gemini,

I think JOM means English not American.

Comment

You're right. When I clicked on the link you provided then went to demos, only arabic and norwegian were avail. Guess I should have gone through the site a little more to see that it was still infovox.

Comment

Im not sure why some of you are not seeing the voices. There is US as well as UK english vboices, and a host of others. Here is a screen cap from the pulldown:
                      www.JohnWPB.com
                      Created with LCARS

Comment

I wonder what this does to the availability of the voices.
                        ðŸ’â€â™‚ï¸ Support & Customer Service 🙋â€â™‚ï¸ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

I was wondering that as well. When you go to brightspeech.com, it takes you to the same Acapela website linked in the above message. It looks like it is now a new company to deal with now, as it appears brightspeechs is now gone.
                          www.JohnWPB.com
                          Created with LCARS

Comment

Post your orders now

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=101467

Comment

Working...
                            X