Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alarm status value

Rob,

I found this in HSTouch, but can duplicate in the web UI.

If I go to a zone and hit bypass once it goes to a value of 1 "secured - bypassed". If I hit restore it goes to value 0, secured. If I hit restore again it goes to 101.

If I open the door it goes to value 2 "unsecured". if I hit restore it goes to 101.

If you hit restore twice whether door is open or closed, it goes to a value of 101.

Same for bypass twice with door open or closed, I get a value of 100.

Snaplink accurately captures the status as bypassed, secured, and not ready. I like the ability to capture open/not ready + bypassed, but the 100 and 101 values show up whether open or closed.

Any ideas on why and/or if this is a bug?

Thanks,

Guy

Let me try to duplicate on my system and get back to you asap...

Sorry for the delay - I just saw this msg...
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Rob,

Were you able to duplicate?

Thanks,

Guy

Comment

Sorry - work has really jumped up over the past couple of weeks. Will try to do it later this week

Comment

Hey Guy
          I think I see the issue. Looking at the zone itself, I do see the entries for 1 and 3 for SECURE - BYPASSED and NOT READY - BYPASSED. In the code, however, I dont see how those will ever be set - poor logic on my part

So, I need to make a change so that when a zone becomes SECURE/NOT READY, and the zone is BYPASSED, then set the appropriate value. Give me a little while to get this in and tested.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Rob.

If it helps on how those modes get set, I have tried to simplify my HSTouch screens. I have the zone name and status pairs for all zones. When I touch the name it sets the zone to bypass. When I touch the status it sets the zone to restore. If I double tap either the zone name or status it executes a double bypass or double restore. The double bypass/restore gets me to the indeterminate state of 100 or 101.

I thought about an event to toggle bypass/restore to get around this problem, but I have 25 zones to do this for. I also want to keep the alarm functionality in the HAI and not rely on HS3 events. If I was out of town and my wife had an alarm problem I would bet $$$ the HAI unit would be in the trash when I got home.

Comment

Working...
            X