PVR metadata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PVR metadata

Any chance you could integrate more PVR data? title, channel number etc...

The only thing missing for my magic

done in version 3.0.1.6

Comment

Hi spud,

Firstly, awesome plugin, thank you.

Secondly, is there a possibility to schedule recordings via homeseer? I might not be following the right track though... This is what I want to achieve, I use TVHeadend as my PVR Backend, and I would like to be able to use my google home to say, hey google, ask kodi to record channel 9 tomorrow at 8.30pm. Or hey google ask kodi to record every The Big Band Theory on Channel 7,... You get the idea.

I'm not sure Homeseer is the right way to go, but I think I have exhaused all the other ideas and google searches that I can think of.

Cheers,
      bebetaz

Comment

Originally posted by bebetaz View Post
        Hi spud,

Firstly, awesome plugin, thank you.

Secondly, is there a possibility to schedule recordings via homeseer? I might not be following the right track though... This is what I want to achieve, I use TVHeadend as my PVR Backend, and I would like to be able to use my google home to say, hey google, ask kodi to record channel 9 tomorrow at 8.30pm. Or hey google ask kodi to record every The Big Band Theory on Channel 7,... You get the idea.

I'm not sure Homeseer is the right way to go, but I think I have exhaused all the other ideas and google searches that I can think of.

Cheers,
        bebetaz
        The plugin does not offer a lot of functions related to recording.
        And even if the plugin supported more, it would be very difficult to integrate it with google home in such a dynamic way.

Comment

Fair enough, thanks for the quick answer.

I guess what I would need is an actual TVHeadend plugin... I am no developer (even though I wish I was) but maybe someone could have a look into it wink wink... I haven't seen a board for plugin suggestions where I could post... did I miss it?

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X