Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

v3.0.0.28 - Not Updating device status - bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v3.0.0.28 - Not Updating device status - bug?

Ever since I installed v3.0.0.28 the plugin stops updating devices after 24-48 hours.

Anyone else seeing this?

If I force a Rebuild of the Cache it updates fine.

I just turned on Trace log so we'll see what happens.

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
    Ever since I installed v3.0.0.28 the plugin stops updating devices after 24-48 hours.

Anyone else seeing this?

If I force a Rebuild of the Cache it updates fine.

I just turned on Trace log so we'll see what happens.
    i'm guessing more information here will help.

Do you mean that if you turn a light on from the IH app, the state (on/off icon) doesn't change? Some of us had similar problems like this months ago on a beta of HS3 that got fixed.

If you mean that you don't see new devices that you can add in IH, i think there is a setting in IH that you have to manually update the cache of devices on the device itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
      i'm guessing more information here will help.

Do you mean that if you turn a light on from the IH app, the state (on/off icon) doesn't change? Some of us had similar problems like this months ago on a beta of HS3 that got fixed.
      IH cache stops updating - so even though IH can control it just fine, the IH widget shows an old state. Doesnt matter what/where you control the actual device from (local, web. IH, etc)

When controlling the device from IH (which works fine) the state of the IH widget immediately changes back to the 'old state' in the IH plugin cache.

I'm running HS v3.0.0.393 ... I've had problems running betas, and 393 has been stable. The problem just started happening with the recent IH Plugin update.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
        IH cache stops updating - so even though IH can control it just fine, the IH widget shows an old state. Doesnt matter what/where you control the actual device from (local, web. IH, etc)

When controlling the device from IH (which works fine) the state of the IH widget immediately changes back to the 'old state' in the IH plugin cache.

I'm running HS v3.0.0.393 ... I've had problems running betas, and 393 has been stable. The problem just started happening with the recent IH Plugin update.
        sounds like what we described in this thread... although i haven't had the problem in months.
        https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=192239

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
          sounds like what we described in this thread... although i haven't had the problem in months.
          https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=192239
          OK, I'll look at updating to a beta when it looks stable.

Comment

Comment

Yesterday I installed HS3 build 425... Looks like it is fine now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X