Device Status and Device Values not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Status and Device Values not updating

I am working on my first plug-in and having issues with the device status and device value. I started with the plug-in for the Centralite LiteJet, and I am modifying it for the Centralite JetStream. A large portion of the plug-in is the same and primarily I am changing the processing of the configuration file, and some of the serial commands. I am at a point where I can control lights from the HS webpage just fine. The issue I am having is that I can't get the Device Status (showing icon of light bulb on, off, or dim), or the Device Value to show on the HS webpage. I have logged debug infor to the log file and the house code, device code, and status, and status/value look just fine. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should look at it would be greatly appreciated. This seems like it should be so simple, but I must be missing something.

Thanks...

Any update on this driver? Centralite Jetstream is number one or two on my list and I would hope that Homeseer can interface with it.

Comment

This should be relatively straightforward and done by default, when you create the devices what do you set as the parameters (.iotype/.misc). Also do you manually change the device string at any point during startup.

Comment

Working...
      X