Z-ware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-ware

I discovered an iOS app called z-ware. It is from a company called sigma designs (http://z-wave.sigmadesigns.com/why-z...ave-ecosystem/
    Attached Files
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
    I discovered an iOS app called z-ware. It is from a company called sigma designs (http://z-wave.sigmadesigns.com/why-z...ave-ecosystem/
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Randy, thanks for the info. I guess I knew that Sigma is the creator of z-wave, but it did not register that Sigma Designs is the same company. There are lots of Sigma companies.

Since Sigma Designs shows the MS100+ (As well as all the other Homeseer products) on their website I assume there is some kind of agreement between the companies.

What I am interested in is the z-ware app and how it might work with Homeseer and other ZWave products. In addition to the app, z-ware also has IFTTT integration. This opens up many more options for controlling many other devices that do not currently have plugins for HS3.

Steve Q
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Q View Post
        Randy, thanks for the info. I guess I knew that Sigma is the creator of z-wave, but it did not register that Sigma Designs is the same company. There are lots of Sigma companies.

Since Sigma Designs shows the MS100+ (As well as all the other Homeseer products) on their website I assume there is some kind of agreement between the companies.

What I am interested in is the z-ware app and how it might work with Homeseer and other ZWave products. In addition to the app, z-ware also has IFTTT integration. This opens up many more options for controlling many other devices that do not currently have plugins for HS3.

Steve Q

Comment

Working...
        X