ASUS AC66U Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS AC66U Support

can you supply the driver to support the above router ?
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

You will need to download the Router Logger app from my site and run it with your router in order to get some of the logging so I can see the format

http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/Downlo...p#RouterLogger

Get it running and leave it running for a bit to capture some traffic

Then email me the log from the app.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

installed .4, selected azus

got this on config page

any instructions on how to configure ?

disregard wrong router .. forgot to hit save
      Attached Files
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

I also have the same ASUS Router AC66U with Tomato firmware. Is the router and tomato supported on the current release of BLRouterMonitor for HS3?

Comment

Originally posted by computernerd View Post
          I also have the same ASUS Router AC66U with Tomato firmware. Is the router and tomato supported on the current release of BLRouterMonitor for HS3?
          Hi Blade, ComputerNerd -- I've got an ASUS with Tomato (Shibby's build). Just installed BLRouterMonitor and am attempting to set everything up. I've got SYSLOG sending to my HS3 server on port 514, but BLRouterMonitor doesn't seem to be picking up any router activity.

Blade, would you need me to run something on my router to give you system information?

Thanks!!!

hjk
          ---

Comment

I'm also running a router with tomato v1.28 by shibby although the hardware is netgear. Would love to get this plugin working with my router. Did this go anywhere? I can't seem to even get the router logger to capture anything.

Attached is a screenshot of the logging page on the router firmware.

help!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

I was able to capture a log file using syslog watcher. Not sure if this helps at all.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X