Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade, any advancement on this hoping to be able to run multiple instances remotely

Thanks Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

This is likely not going to happen because apparently the multiple interfaces only works with the newer web controls structure and I just do not have time to rewrite the plugin yet again to use the newer controls.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        This is likely not going to happen because apparently the multiple interfaces only works with the newer web controls structure and I just do not have time to rewrite the plugin yet again to use the newer controls.

Thanks for the update Blade, I will have to look at other routes then possibly more global cache devices

Cheers ken
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Yea I tend to use the old style in my code because to rewrite them all would be way more time than I have and if it is not broke why fix it.
          HS decided not to support the multiple instances in the old style code.
          You should still be able to run it remotely, just not multiple instances.
          Maybe HS will add the code to fix it. If they do I will update the plugin to do multiple instances.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Has hs ever looked at supporting multiple instances for the old code

Comment

I asked Rich but did not get a warm and fuzzy that he would do it.
              There could be a technical reason why it cannot be done, not sure
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I'm trying to get my USBUIRT device to work remotely, i.e. connected to another PC away from my HS server. As I understand it, this should be possible by running HSPI_BLUSBUIRT.exe (with it's dll's) on the remote PC which it does. The issue I have is I can only connect remotely if the plugin is disabled on the HS server, but then I have no config options available to set up the IR codes etc because it is disabled. This is the first time I have ever run a plugin remotely so I might well be doing something wrong but I can't figure out what. Any help would appreciated as always.....

Comment

Working...
                X