JowiHue Philips Hue control beta now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JowiHue Philips Hue control beta now available

I have created a new plugin for controlling Philips Hue lights.
    This is the release 1.0.4.1. It is available in the Manage plugins list of HS3

For further questions or updates go to this forum

Please note that installation has changed to HS3 standard methodlater development: (if I can do it..)
    - Seperated music module (microphone based), to use on computer in different room then HS3 server to have disco effects
    - Ability to point the program to a slideshow photo and adjust colors of lamps accordingly in a configurable way
    - whatever more comes in mind - or from you!

If you experience any problems, please let me know on the Homeseer board or drop me an email at wim at vuyk.info.

Documentation is in the zip file.

You can download the plugin through the HS3 Manage plugins interface (available soon)

*update* bug with group "All Lights" is solved, should be working correct now, please download the updated version for this issue

Changes since 0.9.2.0:

* Solved the message "Unknown setting:Refreshrate"
    * Added support for LLC010
    * Solved possible issue with runrise and sunset animation when animation would start within the hour from the end time
    * Solved "Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute." This should not occur anymore now.

Changes in 1.0.4.1
    * solved issue with Scene renaming
    * solved issue when bridge is not found
    * added updating Lifetime usage per light
    * added LifetimeReport as scriptcommand
    * solved issue with bridge device updating while animation is running
    * added Lifetime usage information to properties of lights
    * added common lifetime information from Philips to every device

This is the release version. Further updates will be published here

Wim
    Last edited by w.vuyk; September 17, 2014, 12:59 PM. Reason: Release will be published soon
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Bridge on another network

Can your plugin also be made to work when the bridge is not on the same network?

Comment

Originally posted by Blob View Post
      Can your plugin also be made to work when the bridge is not on the same network?
      I am not sure if the plugin will become able to do that to be honest. The official API does not provide methods for access to the bridge outide the LAN. That said, the meethue and IFFT sites offer just that, so there should be a way to do it. But I did not find it yet, so cannot promise you that.

On the other hand, if you use the plugin as remote plugin, inside the house you want to control and have hoimeseer on another LAN, that seems as a option to work.

For now the plugin has to be in the same network as the lamps.

Regards,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Thought that maybe a configurable ip address could do the trick, but the remote plugin option sounds promising too

Guess I need to consider if this is worth moving the bridge to the same network as homeseer.

Comment

New version 0.1 available

New version is available:

Version 0.1.0.0

• Added Alert and colorloop on the lights and groups. You can set them through events or website.
          • Moved settings to database. In this database also scenes and animations will be held
          • Enabled creating, changing and deleting scenes through creativity page.
          • Miscellaneous changes for stability

Updated version is in the first post.

Wim
          Last edited by w.vuyk; July 1, 2014, 03:31 AM.
          -- Wim

Comment

Managed to upload the zipfile after all

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

I like the way you setup the plugin. With the scenes and animation tabs. looks good. I'll keep following

Comment

Phaeton,

Thanks for noticing
                Mainly trying to follow HS3 way of controlling events etc.

I am now slowly working through logic of the animation page. Will be complex to program, but should be easy to use for users

Welcome aboard - and ideas are welcome always!

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Wim,

Looks grea!!t, however I can not get status updates of the lamps in my Homeseer devices. However i Can control the ligts from the homeseer devices. Update interval is set to 2000.

regards

Bart
                  Regards Bart
                  ------------------------------------------
                  Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                  HSPRO 3.
                  Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

Thanks for the compliment!

I did discover the same. Setting a light or scene works fine, but updating the light devices has a issue. I have repaired it in my current version, but that is now in the middle of enabling animations. It would not yet be stable enough for publishing it.
                    I am hoping to have this stable in two weeks if time lets me.

So I hope you can wait for a bit before this issue is fixed for you?

Regards,

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Wim,

No problem.. For now i am still using jon00 hue interface.

Maybe some feature request

Saving current hue states to a global and severting back via that global. For example for alerting or messaging ( blue flash for rain)

Wakeup scene. But i think this should be possible in your new version.

Also some graphics are not transparent in hstouch.

Keep up the good work.

Bart
                      Regards Bart
                      ------------------------------------------
                      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                      HSPRO 3.
                      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Is it possible that the ini file is missing from the zip file?

Comment

Originally posted by vanisher View Post
                          Is it possible that the ini file is missing from the zip file?
                          Vanisher,

No, instead the old documentation was in the zipfile. The INIfile has been removed from this beta. All information from the INI file has been moved to the database. Sorry for the confusion!

I have uploaded the correct documentation in my answer to you.

Wim
                          Last edited by w.vuyk; July 22, 2014, 04:02 PM. Reason: Removed old documentation
                          -- Wim

Comment

Thx,

I think I'm still doing something wrong I copied al files according the documentation

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from JowiHue - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

3-7-2014 10:35:41 ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): JowiHue Instance::Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.92.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
                            Last edited by vanisher; July 13, 2014, 03:19 AM. Reason: Added error

Comment

linux support?

Hi Wim,

will this plugin work on hs3 linux version?

Zig

Comment

Working...
                              X