No announcement yet.

Beta JowiHue 2.0.1.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wim, I have continued to investigate my issue where the IKEA light works differently dependent upon the event used. In this case

Event 1: when fired it turns on the bulb to a low brightness, the brightness then increases before reducing and it then remains on the low brightness. (expected to be full brightness with no transition)

Event 2: when fired the bulb goes on as expected at full brightness.

I have managed to capture the two events in a detailed log, which is attached. Event 1 was fired at 09:58.40 and Event 2 was 09:59.09. with an off between the two at 09.58.44.

Steve
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm not positive this is realated to the new beta although the problem is recent (originally worked).

I'm trying to control my outlet and when i send an ON/Off from Homeseer the device responds but after several seconds (polling?) Homeseer says it's off even though it remains on:
      Code:
      Configuration
      Advanced
      Status Graphics
      Homekit bridge
      JowiHue
      Light details
      Light name:	

Outlet
      ID:	1 on bridge: deCONZ-GW 00212EFFFF01710C
      Recovery:	
       Recover light settings after being unreachable
      Purchase date:	

2/19/2018 6:22:18 PM
      Hours of usage before using plugin(will be added):	

Light usage:	0 Days, 0 Hours, 21 minutes and 14 seconds(0.4 hours)	Expected lifetime left: -0.4 hours	Expected end date: 2/20/2018
      Light has been switched:	44 times
      Uniqueid:	00:0d:6f:00:0b:4f:93:b2-01
      Model:	3210-L
      Manufacturer:	CentraLite
      Capabilities:	Dimmable
      Type:	Smart plug
      Software version:	20085010
      technical details:	Power Usage standby: 0.4W
      Power Usage Max: 0W
      Lifetime : 0 Hours
      Reset VSPairs:	

Rebuild device values

Smart plug

**************************** Object info *****************************
      {
      "etag": "54f0c293a6f538422b3c8b9a3bf51fa1",
      "hascolor": false,
      "reset": null,
      "type": "Smart plug",
      "name": "Outlet",
      "modelid": "3210-L",
      "swversion": "20085010",
      "uniqueid": "00:0d:6f:00:0b:4f:93:b2-01",
      "manufacturername": "CentraLite",
      "BridgeSerial": null,
      "id": null,
      "ref": 0,
      "RefBri": 0,
      "RefHue": 0,
      "RefSat": 0,
      "RefCT": 0,
      "RecoverUnreachable": false,
      "SuspectAfterDeRegistration": false,
      "state": {
      "on": true,
      "bri": null,
      "hue": null,
      "sat": null,
      "xy": null,
      "ct": null,
      "alert": "none",
      "effect": null,
      "all_on": null,
      "any_on": null,
      "colormode": null,
      "reachable": true,
      "x": null,
      "y": null,
      "power": 230
      }
      }
      ************************* End Object info ***************************
      Reference ID 2074
      Technology Address 3210-L-1
      Status 0 = OFF
      Value 0 = "Off"
      String
      Supports Status True
      Dimmable True
      Interface JowiHue
      Extra Data Store 7 Named entries, 0 UnNamed entries.
      Device Type Internal Plug-In API, Type: Plug-In Type 0, SubType: Light
      Device Type (String)
      3210-L
      Misc Settings Show Values
      Device Image File images/JowiHue/ZLL_Light_large.png
      Thumbnail Image File images/JowiHue/ZLL_Light_off.png
      Relationship Status Parent Root
      13:04:30.6018994 -- (plugin.SetIOMulti) triggering by user request: 2/25/2018 1:04:30 PM ref:2074 value:255 Type:5 string:
      13:04:30.6058997 -- (HueTools.SetDeviceByUserRequest) Debug: SetDeviceByUserRequest:Start ref=2074 Action:255
      13:04:30.6068997 -- (BridgeCommander.EnQueue) Queuing new command: type Light current queue size is 1 on 00212EFFFF01710C
      13:04:30.6068997 -- (BridgeCommander.HandleCommandQueue) Dequeue command: type Light new queue size is 0 on 00212EFFFF01710C
      13:04:30.6078998 -- (BridgeCommander.HandleCommandQueue) sending command http://192.168.1.64:80/api/EDXXXXXXX...lights/1/state to 00212EFFFF01710C
      13:04:30.6078998 -- (HueTools.SetDeviceByUserRequest) Debug: :End
      13:04:30.6088999 -- (BridgeCommander.HandleCommandQueue) HandleCommandQueue took 1
      13:04:30.6088999 -- (BridgeApi.SendJsonCommand) SendJsonCommand: Sending command PUT 1:04:30 PM
      13:04:30.6088999 -- (BridgeApi.SendJsonCommand) SendJsonCommand: http://192.168.1.64:80/api/ED4XXXXXXX19/lights/1/state
      {"on":true,"transitiontime":8}
      13:04:30.6098999 -- (BridgeApi.SendRequest) PUT total took 0
      13:04:30.6589027 -- (BridgeApi.SendJsonCommand) Sendrequest total 49 Thread:0
      13:04:30.6589027 -- (BridgeApi.CheckJsonResult) [{"success":{"/lights/1/state/on":true}}]
      13:04:30.6589027 -- (BridgeApi.SendJsonCommand) 0
      13:04:30.6589027 -- (BridgeApi.SendJsonCommand) SendJsonCommand: ready Sending command PUT 2/25/2018 1:04:30 PM
      13:04:30.7259065 -- (HueTools.EnergyProcessThread) 2/25/2018 1:04:30 PM Started usage for Outlet
      13:04:30.7329069 -- (SQLiteFunctions.UpdateUsage) Usage rows updated: 1
      13:04:39.4714068 -- (Mylights.UpdateLight) UpdateLight setting device 2074 On/off To 0

Comment

Allan,

What type of device is this? An outlet, but what brand/type? As I am seeing here a type mentioned "smart plug", model 3210-L.

Plugs are supported, but need to be known by the plugin as being a plug and not a light. I guess this one is not known by the plugin and becuase of that it might send dimming commands where you do not want this.

If you go to the properties of the device, JowiHue tab, there should be extra information on the bottom, regarding the bridge information. Posting this might help me in getting the extra info I need?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by theendisnye View Post
            Wim, I have continued to investigate my issue where the IKEA light works differently dependent upon the event used. In this case

Event 1: when fired it turns on the bulb to a low brightness, the brightness then increases before reducing and it then remains on the low brightness. (expected to be full brightness with no transition)

Event 2: when fired the bulb goes on as expected at full brightness.

I have managed to capture the two events in a detailed log, which is attached. Event 1 was fired at 09:58.40 and Event 2 was 09:59.09. with an off between the two at 09.58.44.

Steve
            Steve,

I am seeing values in the log that do not seem to match the events you posted before. The first event is not triggering transition time (should use default), the second is sending a transition of 0. In the posted events both had a transition time enabled....
            How did the events look like when you tested? We might be on to something here.

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Would be perfect, if I have the info it can be added with the new version .
              One warning, deCONZ is starting to realise it is not really good to have plugs handled like they are lights. Changes will follow lateron so plugs will be easier recognised. this will also need changes in the plugin to follow deCONZ.

Do not know yet the details, but there might be actions needed lateron.

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim,

I now can't reliably get a transition time to work with that bulb at all. In trying to investigate I changed the transition time period on an event and then it failed to work and has failed ever since.

I have a saved trace for alternating between an on event, off, transition event, off and on event. But because I could not get a corresponding good position on the transition event so I did not send it.

So on what i did send in;

I had just finished that test turned the bulb on and got the issue below which i had had previously. So I re-enabled trace and captured it, see how the events are set up - both appear to be the same one works and one doesn't. If it helps I can post the original test as well.

My thought process is that there are two issues, one is to do with the bulb and deConz and I think there maybe an issue when changing an event in the plug-in, where it looks the same but sends something different.

Steve

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                Steve,

I am seeing values in the log that do not seem to match the events you posted before. The first event is not triggering transition time (should use default), the second is sending a transition of 0. In the posted events both had a transition time enabled....
                How did the events look like when you tested? We might be on to something here.

Wim
                Attached Files

Comment

I agree that it might be partly deCONZ and partly the plugin. I am here seeing also some behavior issue with IKEA lights.

I will try here to take the plugin out of this equasion. I noticed in the log you send earlier that the not working event was not sending transition time and the other on was (with a value 0).
                  I will be releasing the plugin this week and will make sure that with an on command transition is included, either the value set in the actions of an event or the standard value. I did change this during the beta an maybe it bites us with a deCONZ bridge.

I am waiting for one user to respond to a test and will release the plugin after that, hopefully Thursday or Friday. Can we proceed from there?

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Comment

Thanks Wim, that should help to isolate the issue. Steve

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                        Allan,

What type of device is this? An outlet, but what brand/type? As I am seeing here a type mentioned "smart plug", model 3210-L.

Plugs are supported, but need to be known by the plugin as being a plug and not a light. I guess this one is not known by the plugin and becuase of that it might send dimming commands where you do not want this.

If you go to the properties of the device, JowiHue tab, there should be extra information on the bottom, regarding the bridge information. Posting this might help me in getting the extra info I need?

Wim
                        Wim,

All of the info on the JowiHue tab i posted in my original post. I'm not seeing anything else beyond that?

Comment

Allan,

Found it now, forgot to scroll down in the inline boxes

Will be in the next release :-)

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Wim, I did some more testing last night and I am convinced that the majority of my Ikea bulb issue is in DeConz. I have now raised an issue on Github

Steve

Comment

Steve,

Will monitor this, but I will leave the change I made in the release version. I am still hoping for a but this change might also iron out a bit of the behaviour of IKEA lights.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Hello Wim,

I can't find any Jowihue Beta anymore. Did I miss something ?

I step back to 2.0.1.6 and I'd like to come back to .11 of course.

Thank you,

Michel

Click image for larger version

Name:	beta.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	1195653

Comment

Working...
                                X