Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    Lars,

As for the double devices you are seeing you might end up sometime having to do a complet reset of the deCONZ and rebuilding the lights.... It is weird thaat devices doe not show in decONZ for you, but still report through the REST API.

I think somehow under the hood you have triggered some bug in deCONZ maybe?

Win
    You already tryed to help 'clear' my DeCONZ gateway several times. It did not succeed.
    I just have to NOT delete anything from the gateway.

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
      You already tryed to help 'clear' my DeCONZ gateway several times. It did not succeed.
      I just have to NOT delete anything from the gateway.
      On the deconz page where the conbee and all devices show their connections there is an icon on the upper left of the page called 'disconnect'.

I have clicked this before and all of the devices will disappear. Don't panic they will re-appear one by one and re-connect to the conbee controller. Perhaps they will all come back in as only one device each.

I am assuming you have a conbee, if not I am not sure what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
        On the deconz page where the conbee and all devices show their connections there is an icon on the upper left of the page called 'disconnect'.

I have clicked this before and all of the devices will disappear. Don't panic they will re-appear one by one and re-connect to the conbee controller. Perhaps they will all come back in as only one device each.

I am assuming you have a conbee, if not I am not sure what will happen.
        I have tryed all of that, with no luck.

Yes i have the ConBee.

My Xiaomi temperature is working as it should now.

Comment

My only problem i that my 3 Xiaomi Cube is not working with the Rotation.
          When i rotate the Cube it updates the Rotate device with '0'

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
            My only problem i that my 3 Xiaomi Cube is not working with the Rotation.
            When i rotate the Cube it updates the Rotate device with '0'
            I have now tryed seeking help on DeCONZ Github regarding my Cube Rotation problem.

I saw that 'manup' talked about ghost devices when you delete a device from DeCONZ.
            That sounds like my problem, with a double Xiaomi Switch.
            https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...gin/issues/323

Just good info do know.
            Last edited by ldplusse; January 14, 2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Lars,

Good find I think. I remember that I had to recycle power of each and every light in the house to solve a situation for me... this will also clear all neighbour info on the bulbs. And that indeed cleared it up then for me. But the question is when you have a large installation, do you want to do this?

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

New beta 2.0.1.8 available

HST has published the latest beta today. Lat me know if things are stable?

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I get "Error saving the downloaded file:error"

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                    I get "Error saving the downloaded file:error"
                    Same Here

Comment

I have notified HST about this. It seems the file is misplaced or something like that. I hope they will look into this soon.

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

Checked this morning 09:20 (UTC +1:00) and received the following errors when trying to update:

Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in JowiHue
                        Error (2) Unable to initialize interface JowiHue :Either no license or trial has expired
                        Re-initializing plugin after update.
                        Error saving the downloaded file: error
                        Error downloading package HSPI_JowiHue.exe:The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
                        Downloading update: JowiHue
                        Plugin JowiHue with instance: has disconnected
                        JowiHue Plugin is stopped. Thanks for using it :-)
                        Plugin is loaded, unloading before updating.
                        Starting download of updates

I guess HS still has do do some work...

Comment

I have resend an email to HSt about this.... I submitted the beta last week and it was not done then, guessing it was because the CES was going on. But still had to wait till Wednesday to get it submitted. After finding the download is not working i send an email yesterday. And again today... I am knocking on doors, but it seems nobody is home....

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

The beta is now available. Tested it and it installs fine now

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

Installed OK here too.

Comment

Wim,

the updated beta installed without any issues.

In the startup log I noticed the following:

================================================
                                2 Animations available for use in this plugin
                                6 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
                                22 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin
                                -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
                                1 Generic status sensor found on bridge 'van Hemert'
                                1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'van Hemert'
                                1 Remote switch(s) found on bridge 'van Hemert' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
                                Bridge van Hemert is at version 1711151408 of type BSB002
                                3 Groups available on bridge 'van Hemert'
                                5 lights connected to bridge 'van Hemert'
                                -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------
                                ================================================

I do not have a Generic Status Sensor or Daylight Sensor configured in my setup. Not sure why it is picking up these devices.
                                BTW. the PI does not create any HS devices for these non-existing devices.

Comment

Working...
                                X