Voice Recognition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice Recognition?

Is it possible to write one script and have it react to differt VR commands.

Im not sure what i want to do yet but as i was trying to learn scripting this thought poped in my head.

For example: Have an event called Artificial Inteligence. Have it activated by name Alice. and then anything said through the microphone from there on out would be inserted in the script as variables and the Alice bot would respond. This would happen until you said goodbye.

That would be cool if i could hold a conversation with my house.

Is something like that possible or would i need to create an event for every sub option that i wanted.

Another example i would like to do is listing of movie times. I would say "List Movies" and then it would ask me from what zip and i would respond with ##### and then it would list the movies. Once i found a movie title i was interested in then i could say "Describe" and the movie title to get more information. This way i don't have to listen all the information for every movie?

I answered my own question by reading th e online manual for homeseer.. Sorry i ahve a bad habbit of asking before searching and searching while im waiting for a reply to a question i already asked. Yes it is possible is the answer

Im actually learning something here

Comment

Working...
    X