This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Saga continues...

Another thing that does not work is the Jon00 Event Viewer. It never completes / the web page goes blank and keeps refreshing.
    The Jon00 Charting and the graphing programs DO work.

My Windows 7 is a fresh install on the same hardware, from scratch. I am betting this is something to do with Dot Net.

Edit - 2 hours later and after a couple of full restore/failure/restore sessions, I found that Windows Update (KB4054852) Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 has seemingly got me back in shape.

All is good!
    Last edited by Monk; January 25, 2018, 09:54 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

hi jon ,

i started today using this script.

my page doesnt refresh

this is included in the qv.ini
      PageRefresh=1000
      PageRefreshTime=1000

but nothing refresh.

regards
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

So you have it set to refresh every 16.7 minutes (1000 seconds divided by 60 = 16.6666 Minutes) Did you wait that long?
        Jon

Comment

i was thinking it was ms..

but anyway, is there a possibility to update the value's without the page refresh every time? like realtime

if not i just put it to refresh every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post

but anyway, is there a possibility to update the value's without the page refresh every time? like realtime

No, it was never designed to do that.
            Jon

Comment

Is there a way to center this (radiation number) like visibility?

Column1Section2-13Middle=[image,/images/RADMON/radmon0.png,28,28] [device,"RADMON-CPM"]
              Attached Files

Comment

Aligning images and text within html is not always going to line up without extra formatting. It works fine for Homeseer devices as they are correctly formatted.

Try something like:

Column1Section2-13Middle=[image,/images/RADMON/radmon0.png,28,28] <span style="vertical-align:9px;">[device,"RADMON-CPM"]</span>

If necessary, adjust the 9px value up/down to move the position of the text.
                Jon

Comment

wow perfect, its lined up !
                  Many thanks again

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                  Aligning images and text within html is not always going to line up without extra formatting. It works fine for Homeseer devices as they are correctly formatted.

Try something like:

Column1Section2-13Middle=[image,/images/RADMON/radmon0.png,28,28] <span style="vertical-align:9px;">[device,"RADMON-CPM"]</span>

If necessary, adjust the 9px value up/down to move the position of the text.

Comment

hi,

how does the guestview work?

is that whenever someone login to homeseer with guest access he can't see the page if i set it on?

regards

Comment

That is correct. It was left in when I converted the package from the Homeseer 2 version. Unless things have changed, guest accounts are handled poorly in Homeseer 3 so probably not much use.
                      Jon

Comment

thanks for the reply.

is it possible to use the status images of a device ?
                        so when i turn it on and i refresh the page i get the on icon (on) the webpage of that item?

regards

Comment

i found it already in the doc,

[deviceimage,refid]

regards

Comment

Take a look at page 28-29 in the docs. Specifically [device,<dev ref>] [deviceimage,<dev ref>] and [devicetext,<dev ref>]
                            Jon

Comment

Using pages by the Web Page Builder over MyHS (https://myhs.homeseer.com

Comment

Quick question Jon. I used to use your homeseer touchscreen for hs2 which you created and worked great. I am learning how to do this which I slowly am learning. I want to have the background not to look white. How do you change the backround to a solid color or an image?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X