X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 link database entries

Hi Mark,

in another one of my insteon installs i see this interesting message. can you please explain this?

You have 78 internal Insteon device(s) registered in the system, 0 external device(s), and 2 group(s).
    These devices and groups currently consume 0 link database entries in your interface.
    You have 220 unused outbound link addresses out of 254 total available.

All seems to be working fine so why does it say "0 link database entries"?

thx

Originally posted by chubafelix View Post
    Hi Mark,

in another one of my insteon installs i see this interesting message. can you please explain this?

You have 78 internal Insteon device(s) registered in the system, 0 external device(s), and 2 group(s).
    These devices and groups currently consume 0 link database entries in your interface.
    You have 220 unused outbound link addresses out of 254 total available.

All seems to be working fine so why does it say "0 link database entries"?

thx
    use the 'display interface links' to refresh this number. i'll make a note to add this to the text.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X