Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Hard Crash

Hi All,
    I have been burning the midnight oil trying to figure out why my HomeTroller SEL Pro has been crashing for the last two days. I believe it started with an IP issue I had on one of my servers but I got that resolved but something went foul in HS3.

The two errors I am getting are: (mind you I did a restore to factory setup already)
    From the Chromium Browser when I first open it:
    "The page at Localhost says: "Error downloading updates file:Error: NameResolutionFailure""

In the HS3 Log:
    MyHS could not connect to server: Could not resolve host 'connected2.homeseer.com'

However later in the logfile I get:
    System connected to MyHS Service successfully with license ID XXXXX

Now my Blue Iris Plug-in crashes all the time. I tried to re-install but it will not let me get to the configuration page.

What a mess. Any direction to look at would be appreciated... My system is clean with no devices and I will leave it as is until I can resolve this. Here is the last few entries of my log.

Jun-23 8:10:46 PM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 127.0.0.1 User: default
    Jun-23 8:10:21 PM Info System connected to MyHS Service successfully with license ID XXXXX.
    Jun-23 8:10:21 PM Info System connected to MyHS Service, waiting for acknowledge...
    Jun-23 8:10:10 PM Startup Start up complete.
    Jun-23 8:10:10 PM Info Processing updates completed.
    Jun-23 8:10:10 PM TTS Speak ():Welcome to Home-Seer
    Jun-23 8:10:10 PM Startup Scripting is OK and is now running Startup.vb
    Jun-23 8:10:10 PM Warning MyHS could not connect to server: Could not resolve host 'connected2.homeseer.com'
    Jun-23 8:10:10 PM Error Downloading update control file: Error: NameResolutionFailure

Jun-23 8:10:10 PM Info Checking for updates...
    Jun-23 8:10:10 PM Startup HSSentry is disabled in Setup, sentry will not be started.
    Jun-23 8:10:10 PM Startup Starting Event Scheduler...
    Jun-23 8:10:08 PM Startup Running the startup script Startup.vb
    Jun-23 8:10:08 PM Startup Starting Find service...
    Jun-23 8:10:08 PM Startup Updater services starting...

Thanks
Working...
X