Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but the result is the same of V2.0.49, DS1990 are always present.

Comment

Try the next one. If still a problem then there will be some more info as to why.

Comment

Thanks,
        no problem with this version.

Comment

Mickael,
          as this version is working, I connect a DS1923, but IO windows say me it "no present". Plug in is it comptible with DS1923 ?

Comment

I tried to get the DS1923 working, but was not able to find any information on using it other than that associated with a mission. The DS1921 is able to operate as a temp sensor independent of the mission, but using the same technique with the DS1923 I was not able to get any real time humidity reading other than running a mission and then downloading the recorded information. This mission-oriented operation is not something that fits into the scheme of other sensors. If you can find some info on how to read the humidity directly rather than via the memory I can give it a try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry
              I tried to get the DS1923 working, but was not able to find any information on using it other than that associated with a mission. The DS1921 is able to operate as a temp sensor independent of the mission, but using the same technique with the DS1923 I was not able to get any real time humidity reading other than running a mission and then downloading the recorded information. This mission-oriented operation is not something that fits into the scheme of other sensors. If you can find some info on how to read the humidity directly rather than via the memory I can give it a try again.

you are like soooo loosing me!!!!!!!!

I thought it was bad just trying to figure out the ds18s20....
              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Mickael, I stop xapmcsHub.exe and update in HS stop too. It is necessary to use xapmcsHub.exe ?

Comment

Some xAP hub is needed to map the xAP-reserved port 3639 into another port so more than 1 xAP application can run on the same computer.

Tellefragger,
                  The DS1921 and DS1923 contain a battery and data logging memory while a DS18S20 has neither. There are be a variety of uses. One example is to put it into a package that is to be transported in a refrigerated container and then when the package is received the data can be downloaded to assure the temperature was managed properly during transport. In your case it would be put on the engine block to measure the effectiveness of the cooling system when going wild while off-roading.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry
                    In your case it would be put on the engine block to measure the effectiveness of the cooling system when going wild while off-roading.

I like the way you think!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

I have two questions again.
                      1st : How can I do to control DS2405 via HS?

2nd : Is this normal that when I restart xapmcs1Wire.exe with DS1990 off-line, they never appear connected even if I connect them again.

Comment

Quick question on max number of device

Anyone know if you are limmited to the number of hubs on a 1wire network ?

I ahve six hubs running about 90 devices and when a added a new hub on the backbone i started getting errors.

Jimd

Comment

I am currently running 2.0.52 1wire. I have a DS2438 that I want to bias slightly lower than it reads. I type in a -2 on the bias option for that sensor. I see the change in the IO window readings, but no changes to the xap message outgoing. I've tried other sensors with the same result.

Comment

Siliconmelt,
                            2.0.53 has the calibrations corrected for the DS2438.

Jeeperboy,
                            I am not aware of a limit, but I have been told that a tiered architecture does have its limits as the signal propogates from level to level. I set the software up to support tiered architecture, but suspect I will never finish implementing it. The tier would allow you to add a hub to a hub branch so you main line would not be as loaded.

Comment

LCD display not showing in Homeseer

Hi michael,

i'm using McsOne Wire and Mcs homeseer plugin, with an Hobby board hub and an hobby board display adapter.
                              McsOneWire sees the lcd OK and i can send text using McsOneWire Text button.
                              But i found no way to make it show up in Homseer. In McsXap browser windows, i can see the 3 switches of the lcd adapter but not the lcd itself.

what did i do wrong ?

regards
                              Bachelet Claude

Comment

Try a bsc query message directed to xapmcs1Wire

Class xapbsc.query
                                Target mcs.OneWire.>:>
                                Section input.state.1
                                Key ID
                                Value *

Comment

Working...