X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Remote and the ACRF Security System

First off, I'm using HS 2.0.2010.0 and ACRF 1.0.0.13

I've been attempting to have an event fire off when HS receives the "Arm" or "Disarm" commands from a X10 security remote. ACRF doesn't seem to be passing that event on to HS. The ACRF "Security System State" is updated correctly, but the event I have set up to fire on change never does.

Attached is a screenshot of the trigger on one event I have set up (I have a disarm one set up too), the action is to set the DooMotion plugin status to "Security".

Logs do show receiving the command from the remote (and other devices work fine) but do not show any other event being fired off.

------------------
    11/19/2005 2:31:25 PM ~!~AC RF Processor~!~Processing Command from RF: Security(Security Remote #*****) Arm Away - Min
    11/19/2005 2:31:25 PM ~!~AC RF Processor~!~Processing security system events and triggers.
    ------------------
    11/19/2005 2:31:29 PM ~!~AC RF Processor~!~Processing Command from RF: Security(Security Remote #*****) Disarm
    11/19/2005 2:31:30 PM ~!~AC RF Processor~!~Processing security system events and triggers.
    ------------------
    Any tips or hints?
    Attached Files
Working...
X