Car2U Wireless Gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car2U Wireless Gateway

Does anyone know if Homeseer will interface with the Car2U Wireless Gateway anytime soon? I bought a new Chevy Tahoe and I want to use the universal remote buttons in the vehicle to initiate Homeseer events. I asked Car2U and they said Homeseer is aware of the issue.

I'm not that familiar with Car2U but their website shows that most items are Z-Wave enabled. Does that help?

Comment

Originally posted by doublek View Post
      Does anyone know if Homeseer will interface with the Car2U Wireless Gateway anytime soon? I bought a new Chevy Tahoe and I want to use the universal remote buttons in the vehicle to initiate Homeseer events. I asked Car2U and they said Homeseer is aware of the issue.
      Can you put in a help desk request on this so I can assign it to Rich. That way we will be sure he sees this question.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by doublek View Post
        What did you find out?

I have 3 electric garage doors and a z-wave system in my home controlled by Homeseer and I want to control the garage doors from the Homeseer computer, as well as from the car, as well as from the old switches in my garage.

What are my options?

I have been looking at the stuff from Wane Dalton that you discuss. Is the Wane Dalton Garage Door Opener Conversion Module/receiver a real z-wave device? Will it serve as a repeater and can any z-wave controller find it? I don't think so.

I am confused on where the z-wave functionality resides in the 3 products made by Wayne Dalton: the conversion module/receiver (http://www.waynedaltonstore.com/prod...171410883.html), the keyless key chain controller (http://www.waynedaltonstore.com/prod...714109121.html) and the gateway (http://www.waynedaltonstore.com/prod...171410873.html).

I think the zwave is in the gateway. But can I use HS to controll the 3 garage doors through the gateway??

Are there better options?

Thanks!

Comment

so any answers to this question???
          I just bought to reciever, but cannot figure out how to integrate into homeseer?

Comment

Rupp, did you ever get an answer back on this?

Comment

You may want to issue a trouble ticket so Rupp see's it.
              Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Working...
              X