Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems using some of the programmed codes

Hi everybody,

I have been using the iPad HD app with my SQConnect Gen 2 which worked fine however I have now upgraded to homeseer and have spent many hours putting in all my codes - mainly from the library.

The issue I am having is some of the codes do not work once saved. I get to the end where it says test and I test and the signal works, I hit save. I then go to view my ir codes and click send on the same code/command and it doesn't work?!?!?

I have set the blaster to 5.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
    Simon

Hi,
    I also have the same problem. Homeseer Pro, SQBlaster V2, when I test with the Test button, before adding the command it works fine, but when the IR command is added, when I try to send it with the HS interface, it doesn't work on my Samsung LCD TV or SONY projector.
    Thanks for your help.
    Best regards.

David

Comment

Well that makes tree of us. Exact same scernio only I'm using a Syvanis TV. Command works when I clickon the test button but onced save...no joy,

I looked in the log file and command string sent is different when "test" is clicked vs. once it is save and "send" is clicked.

In each case it is a very long but different hex string

Comment

I see the same problem if I use the "learn" function and then try to access the commands from the "devices page"

Comment

IR signal "fails" after save - resolved

Resolution:

When you "save" the IR signal it defaults (at least on my system) to port 1 which sents the signal out the hardwired IR port 1 and not to the Blaster

The Square Connect "Blaster" is on Port 5 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ATEngineer View Post
            Resolution:

When you "save" the IR signal it defaults (at least on my system) to port 1 which sents the signal out the hardwired IR port 1 and not to the Blaster

The Square Connect "Blaster" is on Port 5 !!!
            BLESS YOU!! I've been banging my head trying to figure this one out the last couple of days

Comment

So after I made the change to output to Zone 5, everything i've tried is working except for my Sony TV. The TV works in test mode but as soon as I add the IR code and try to execute it I get nothing. Changing to zone 5 made no difference. My Denon receiver, blu ray player and my Tivo all work fine. The TV model is Sony KDL65HX729, any ideas? Is there a way I can put the plugin or HomeSeer in debug mode to get more logging?

Comment

Working...
              X