Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I have not added any interface into BLSecurity yet.
    I am still trying to decide the best way to do this.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
      Option 1: look ok, But also need to speak when the user lock/unlock from your page. Another good option if you left your door unlock after given time such as after 12:00 am, a warning message is spoken.
      I am not sure why you need this because you really did not use a user code to lock/unlock thru the plugin web page. That is why it was not spoken.
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BIGMACK48
        Option 1: look ok, But also need to speak when the user lock/unlock from your page. Another good option if you left your door unlock after given time such as after 12:00 am, a warning message is spoken.

I am not sure why you need this because you really did not use a user code to lock/unlock thru the plugin web page. That is why it was not spoken.

Blade,
        I wanted to make sure that if any person is at home, he/she knows that the door was opened using the web page. Can't we use the first name on the user list for broadcasting user code or the person that has loged on to the homeseer interface?.

Thanks.
        BIGMACK48.

Comment

Working great so far!

Bob, I just installed your plugin and I'm using it on my Kwikset deadbolt. So far everything is working great. I'm thrilled that I finally have a log of which codes are being used and when. I also like that I know when the lock was opened by key.

Thanks!
          HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
          Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
          Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
          Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Any update?

Did this ever happen....

the ability to do this into HS and then I will enhance the plugin to allow the add and remove of lock users so that users can add temporary users for deliveries, etc and have them remove after a certain number of uses as well as other stuff.

I am afraid we have to wait until this is added to HS. Hopefully it will be very shortly as I think could be very useful to people.

Comment

Not yet.
              I am hoping that HST add this to HS soon
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Can't install BLLock

I'm moving my HSPRO installation from Windows Server 2008 to Windows 7 (64 bit). I'm having trouble installing the plugin though. When I execute the installer I get an error "You must be logged in as an administrator when installing this program."

The user account I'm logged in as is a member of the Administrators group on the PC. The PC is a member of an active directory domain.

I have tried right clicking and selecting "run as administrator" and also tried the compatibility wizard. Neither of these works. The version I'm trying to install is 1.0.0j. Can someone help?
                HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
                Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
                Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
                Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Kwikset lock code limitation

I just downloaded your current beta and noticed that when I went to add a user it accepts no more than 4 digits. The Kwikset allows a minimum of 4 and up to 8 digit codes. I think a 4 digit code is vulnerable... I currently use 6 digit codes for all my locks. I have also noticed that the 4 digit code I entered for the user does not work at the lock, lock not being updated?
                  Kieth

Comment

The plugin does not update the locks with users. There is no way to currently do this in HS. I really hope they are adding it but until then that is not possible. The plugin does use the users in order to show you who locked and unlocked the lock.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob, good informatio to have.

Kieth

Comment

Hi Bob,

Just installed three Kwikset deadbolts and trying out this plug-in. So far so good, but one thing I noticed is that the settings (Lock Alias and Speak Lock Changes) under Options for each lock don't save, so when I restart HomeSeer, I have to add those settings back in. I see them in hspi_BLLock.ini, but the options screen in the plug-in doesn't seem to pick it up and I have to redo them to get speech working each time. Any ideas?

Thanks
                        Al
                        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Can you log a help desk ticket on my site. Capture a debug log of the issue.
                          The best is to shutdown HS, edit the hspi_BLLock.ini and change debugLevel=true. Then restart HS, capture the issue, then disable debug logging and attach the BLLock-Detailed.log file to the help desk ticket ZIPPED up.
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

I have released a new build at the top of the thread (first post).
                            This fixes an issue with loading the lock options set in the plugin (alias and speaking)
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Support for Yale Lock

Are Yale locks supported?
                              My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

You willlikely have to run the script in this thread:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=147828

It will get your lock zwave info. I can then update the plugin to include them
                                Follow the instructions in the thread I posted above
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X