Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe we put up a new version in the Beta section last week, 3.0.0.46, give that a try I think there was some COM port fixes.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by abuck View Post
      I was wondering if you guys are working on a plugin wich would be compatible with the new DSC NEO panels ?
      I didn't see a response, and thought that I would chime in as well. I am looking to upgrade an old DSC panel, and would like to go with Neo if it will interface with Homeseer. Otherwise, I may need to go with an 1800 Series and Envisalink or something.

Comment

Still nothing in 3.0.0.45 to fix the user opening then?

Comment

Originally posted by Mack1979 View Post
          I guess it's a low priority.

- Robert

Comment

Have you tried .46?

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Is that a beta? It only updated to 45 yesterday

Comment

Is that a beta? It only updated to 45 yesterday
                Yes, it's in the Beta section of the updater.

Cheers
                Al
                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by mwijas View Post
                  I just upgraded to version 3.0.0.45 and it is still not working. Issue is described above - can someone PLEASE provide some troubleshooting steps. All I am looking for is basic troubleshooting steps when DSC plugin is not working. Thanks!
                  Did you solve your communications problem? I experienced the same issue this morning. No status changes reported by HS regardless of the partition or zone status of the DSC. It was fine a few days ago. I didn't change the plugin or anything else in the Hometroller and there were no log errors.
                  I restarted HS3 and it still didn't work. I completely shut off the Hometroller and rebooted and everything works ok now. I guess the com port in the Hometroller needed a power on reset.

- Robert

Comment

I'm seeing this in 3.0.0.46 as well. I have 32 zones that have not updated their statuses in over 24 hours. One of my events checks if a motion sensor haven't detected motion in 30 mins, turn off the lights. When of course, as soon as you manually turn on the lights, it turns it right off cause the motion sensor hasn't detected motion in 24 hours.

If I enable status logging, I see messages from the panel when zones are changing, but not on the device status page.

The LCD Update usually updates every minute with the time, but doesn't until I hit reset status.

Comment

Any update on this? BTW, I've been testing BLDSC and it seems to work flawlessly when it comes to device status updates. Are we now forced to use all 3P plugins for something that we paid for in HS3 Pro?

Comment

Is there any chance of getting this plugin working. Currently without any security notification because of status updates. Alarm is useless right now.

Comment

Have you shut your Hometroller completely off and restarted it?

- Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RJS View Post
                            Have you shut your Hometroller completely off and restarted it?

- Robert
                            This my DSC alarm status as of 10 mins ago after a reboot of the Homeseer PC. Still no status update of devices. If I 'Enable Status Logging', I immediately start seeing data from the panel in the log, so I know the communication is working. The devices are just not refreshing. And unfortunately my events are based on the device status, so none of them work! The only way I get this to work is if I delete ALL my DSC devices and re-add them by saving the DSC zone settings. This causes new Ref IDs and screw up my scripts.

Code:
                            Jan-27 11:57:40 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: LCD Update->90100032 Date Time JAN 27/15 11:57p2B
                            Jan-27 11:56:56 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Zone Restored->6100062D
                            Jan-27 11:56:55 PM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Security Living Everspring Motion Sensor Set to Off/Closed/No Motion
                            Jan-27 11:56:49 PM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Security Living Front Door Lock Set to Locked
                            Jan-27 11:56:49 PM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Security Living Front Door AC Notification Set to NOTIFICATION for type Access Control Notification, Event: Manual Lock Operation
                            Jan-27 11:56:49 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Zone Opened->60900635
                            Jan-27 11:56:46 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: LED Status->90311FE
                            Jan-27 11:56:46 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Zone Restored->6100062D
                            Jan-27 11:56:46 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Partition Force Armed->6531CF
                            Jan-27 11:56:46 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Beep Status->90400633
                            Jan-27 11:56:46 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Zone Restored->61000128
                            Jan-27 11:56:44 PM	 	Event	Event Trigger "Security Auto Lock Doors"
                            Jan-27 11:56:44 PM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Security Living Front Door Lock Set to Unlocked
                            Jan-27 11:56:44 PM	 	Z-Wave	Device: Security Living Front Door AC Notification Set to NOTIFICATION for type Access Control Notification, Event: Manual Unlock Operation
                            Jan-27 11:56:44 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: LED Status->90310FD
                            Jan-27 11:56:44 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Partition Not Ready->6511CD
                            Jan-27 11:56:44 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Beep Status->90400633
                            Jan-27 11:56:44 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Zone Opened->60900130
                            Jan-27 11:56:40 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: Zone Opened->60900635
                            Jan-27 11:56:40 PM	 	DSC Security Panel Response	Processing response: LCD Update->90100032 Date Time JAN 27/15 11:56p2A
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sireone View Post
                              This my DSC alarm status as of 10 mins ago after a reboot of the Homeseer PC. Still no status update of devices. If I 'Enable Status Logging', I immediately start seeing data from the panel in the log, so I know the communication is working. The devices are just not refreshing. And unfortunately my events are based on the device status, so none of them work! The only way I get this to work is if I delete ALL my DSC devices and re-add them by saving the DSC zone settings. This causes new Ref IDs and screw up my scripts.
                              Are you running 3.0.0.45 or 3.0.0.46? 46 gave me no status updates either but rolling back to 45 did but only after I shut off the hometroller and left it off for a couple of minutes then rebooted.
                              Deleting the DSC devices would be a Hail Mary. However, if you use the default device names, why would it screw up your scripts? All your HSTouch devices will be different for sure and I think your events would have to be fixed as well.

I understand your dilemma. If you delete then re-add, will you have to go through this again once the bugs in the plugin are fixed? I have a feeling that it will be several weeks for the bugs are fixed.

I wish I could offer some concrete suggestions.

- Robert

Comment

Short of a Hail Mary, try this -
                                - Roll back to 3.0.0.45
                                - Shut off the Hometroller
                                - Shut off the alarm panel and disconnect the battery
                                - Wait a couple of minutes
                                - Install the battery
                                - Turn on the alarm panel
                                - Turn on the Hometroller

If the comms are not 100% correct, this might force both the alarm panel and HS3 to reset.

- Robert

Comment

Working...
                                X