• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Wash - Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
      It also will wash your car!
      Hah my point is why not just use a zwave door sensor. Trying to see benefit of this
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
        Hah my point is why not just use a zwave door sensor. Trying to see benefit of this
        These look a little better as they are hidden some would say.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
          To me, it would be because they are more or less hidden. I went with the Insteon hidden sensors, but unfortunately their battery life is horrible. Their normal door sensors lasted close to a year on a battery, but the hidden ones are sometimes only 3 months, which sucks because I have to remove them to change the battery.

I want to try some of the z-wave hidden versions to see if they are better. Monoprice has one and aeotec used to (not sure if they do anymore). Another benefit to the hinge is not only is it stealth, but it also can be removed without a trace. Best of both worlds if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
          X