Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Installation Problem with Wayne Dalton Z-wave USB Device

Gang,

Need some help here. I am currently running Homeseer 2.2.0.66 under Windows Vista 64bit and everything including all of my plugins have been working great. Here is the delimena. I recently just purchased from HomeSeer the Wayne Dalton Z-Wave USB device. When I go to set up the device in HomeSeer, the Wayne Dalton Z-Wave device does not appear. After reading through the posts, it looks like you have to install the 2.2.0.76 beta version for it to be recognized. When I go to run the update, I get the error message "Cannot find HomeSeer.exe or Speaker.exe, is either installed?" There is no other option at this point to install the update.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated on how to install the Z-Wave device or the beta 2.2.0.76

Thanks!
    Chuck
    <!-- / message -->
    <!-- controls -->

Did you select the correct update installer? There is one for HomeSeer and one for HomeSeer Pro.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Correct Installer

Thanks for the quick reply Rupp.

Yep, I used the regular one, not the pro version.

Comment

I'm not sure at this point. I wonder if the newer installer looks to see if the OS is supported?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X