Discussions related to HS3 build 435

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
    It's not clear if you're still getting the pending plug-in message but if you are try disabling another plug-in And re-enabling it and see if it clears the blue iris plugin that work for me on a previous version.
    Good point. I've seen a plug-in hang during startup before as well, and it turned out that the problem was actually a different plug-in - which may or may not produce a warning message of its own. What other plug-ins do you have? In my case it was the 'Startup' plug-in that was the culprit, but I haven't seen the problem for some time.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Still have pending message. Shutdown another plugin, shutdown BI plugin, started BI plugin, started OpenSprinkler plugin. OpenSprinkler successfully started. BI is still pending.

Comment

Yeah, my TextSeer has the same issue. Can't really see why. And the plugin works as intended, for TextSeer it's just the status message that isn't updated properly.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by rloeb View Post
          Still have pending message. Shutdown another plugin, shutdown BI plugin, started BI plugin, started OpenSprinkler plugin. OpenSprinkler successfully started. BI is still pending.
          Have you shutdown Homeseer and rebooted your Unit.

Comment

(Shutdown and reboot.) Yes, multiple times.

Comment

I have determined that the BI Plugin is not even running, even though the HS3 log indicates that it initiated. Dropping back to HS3 v.368, which I know works.

Comment

I'm running .435 for 5days+ with no apparent issues.
                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

Originally posted by dmurphy View Post
                  I'm running .435 for 5days+ with no apparent issues.
                  I've been running since released. Only oddity I've noticed is some z-wave sporadic behavior. However at this point I'm thinking that is the z-wave plugin as I'm running latest beta, or bad devices as it's only 2 that are acting very strange.

Then again I'm in "transition" to HS3 and I may have to exclude/include devices again to "clean" up the mesh.

Comment

I updated to .435 from .428 yesterday. I read all the post for both (so I thought), but I did not realize the upgrade to .435 removed the negative (-) from in front of the Longitude which then caused the sunrise and sunset to be reversed. I thought I had read this was fixed in .435.

I put the negative (-) sign back in and the sunrise and sunset are back to correct.

Did I miss something in the posts? Is putting the (-) back the correct way to fix this?

Thanks,

Michael
                    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
                    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
                    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
                      I updated to .435 from .428 yesterday. I read all the post for both (so I thought), but I did not realize the upgrade to .435 removed the negative (-) from in front of the Longitude which then caused the sunrise and sunset to be reversed. I thought I had read this was fixed in .435.

I put the negative (-) sign back in and the sunrise and sunset are back to correct.

Did I miss something in the posts? Is putting the (-) back the correct way to fix this?

Thanks,

Michael
                      It's my understanding that .435 fixed the longitude issue where before the negative was not accepted in the field. There was a blip between one of the versions and .435 where if you had the negative it would then get removed, and another blip that it was again removed after a HS restart. But I think it is finally fixed in .435. I have restarted HS a couple of times now and longitude stays put.

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
                        It's my understanding that .435 fixed the longitude issue where before the negative was not accepted in the field. There was a blip between one of the versions and .435 where if you had the negative it would then get removed, and another blip that it was again removed after a HS restart. But I think it is finally fixed in .435. I have restarted HS a couple of times now and longitude stays put.
                        Yes, it should definitely be fixed in 435 but it's possible it got messed up if interim versions were used. The field always took a -ve sign, but you would only have used that if you were in the eastern hemisphere previously. Now it's the right way around and Texas would be -ve and Moscow +ve.
                        cheeryfool

Comment

I updated to 435 a few days ago and thought I wasn't having any issues. But I also couldn't figure out why some of my events were not working. I finally started looking and found any event that was utilizing time was broken. No errors in the logs, but no attempt to even try to run the event either. I was on 422 previous, and reverted back, and all is fine.

First screen shot is with 435. Second is 422. I am not sure where the time even came from on the events. Has anyone else noticed this?

Is Rich monitoring this thread? I have seen issues crop up by multiple people, and nothing from HS, but I also saw that he stated he has moved on from HS3 to other projects. So did something get released to the wild and not get monitored?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by waynehead99; April 26, 2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

looks to me like the weatherunderground didnt load or was disabled.

Comment

Saw the time change edit come in the form of a settings add on change prior to V.435.

Then a change in V.435 which was not an edit to the settings rather a code change.

It was there where I went to edit the settings after seeing the sunrise / sunset values off on the top header of Homeseer 3.

I edited the time longitude and latitude and rebooted and all was fine. Note this was minutes after updating to V.435.

Tested both manual and automagic entries to cities to work fine.

I looked over my events last night and all appear to be running fine.
                              - Pete

Auto mator
                              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I'll do some more testing today, but WU was up and running from what I could tell because I looked over my PI's based off the reports on this thread about PI's not working properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X