Plugin Device history fails to download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Device history fails to download

I have just moved from a Windows based installation to Debian v8 with HS3pro.
    I am aware of the differences in the plugins available for the two platforms.
    SKDevicehistory is listed as available to the Linux version, but when I try to install it, I receive a message saying that it was not possible to save the downloaded file and in the eventlog, I can find this:
    Dec-18 14:09:25 <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateShort LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Updater </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Error saving the downloaded file: error </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateShort LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Dec-18 14:09:25 </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Updater </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Error downloading package HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.exe:The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. </td></tr></tbody></table>How do i get to install the plugin?
Working...
X