HAI Plug in disconnecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plug in disconnecting

My HAI plug in continues to disconnect and I am unsure how to ping the panel from the HomeSeer. Can you tell me how to do this? Also I have numerous devices (lights) but it only recognizes 5 and the one that has a label will not turn on or off.

Current Date/Time: 2/27/2017 4:22:56 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.297
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 7 Hours 28 Minutes 59 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.161
    Number of Devices: 16
    Number of Events: 1
    Available Threads: 392

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.1.18: HAI
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.1.83: Z-Wave

Originally posted by JMH View Post
    My HAI plug in continues to disconnect and I am unsure how to ping the panel from the HomeSeer. Can you tell me how to do this? Also I have numerous devices (lights) but it only recognizes 5 and the one that has a label will not turn on or off.

Current Date/Time: 2/27/2017 4:22:56 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.297
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 7 Hours 28 Minutes 59 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.161
    Number of Devices: 16
    Number of Events: 1
    Available Threads: 392

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.1.18: HAI
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.1.83: Z-Wave
    From the tools menu, you can run Linux commands. Run the command 'ping 192.168.x.xxx' but use your panels IP.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

plug-in disconnecting after a few minutes from OmniPro2

I've been trying to troubleshoot this for a while. HS3 w/ HAI plug-in (latest) disconnects after a few minutes of normal operation. Ports are open and I can ping panel from my computer (and the one HS3 runs on)

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Comment

Just wondering because I have a test program that you can run via Linux command line which connects to the panel via Ethernet if you want to test with it. You can run it concurrently with the plugin. You would have to SSH to the box and run it in a terminal window.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by kjsanders86 View Post
          I've been trying to troubleshoot this for a while. HS3 w/ HAI plug-in (latest) disconnects after a few minutes of normal operation. Ports are open and I can ping panel from my computer (and the one HS3 runs on)

Thoughts?

Thanks,
          One the latest version, there is a new Logs page - From the Plugins menu -> HAI -> HAI Logs

cut and paste the logs here from the approximate time of the disconnect and I'll see if I can spot anything.

Comment

log page link gives me this:

error creating the webpage. Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

...and no log.

Comment

Delete your log, let it capture another disconnect and try again. That means your log is too big to display.

Comment

I had a similar issue for a while until I realized that that another device on my network had set itself to the same IP address as my panel. Therefore, I could ping something on the address but it wasn't actually my panel. Took a while to figure that out.

Comment

I'll look into that!

Comment

no dup IP's on my network. Good to know...

So I still have the same disconnect issue. I deleted the extra big log file, started a new one and opened it up. Lot's of MySQL issues that it can't log in...I need to resolve that before I can log why HS3 and OPII are disconnecting.

I'll get back to you all.

Kelly

Comment

What are you running mysql on?

Here have mysql installed on same HS3 Pro server which really is a LAMP server today.

The Zee-2 HS3 Lite and HS3 Pro versions of Homeseer are using same MySQL instance but two different DB's.

For the time bean leave the MySql logging disabled.

Here have a micro router inside of the OmniPro 2 can running OpenWRT. It is just an in and out NIC on the microrouter, WLAN (which I do not use), USB to serial to chit chat serially to the OP2 panel. Did a quickie short traffic graph. Not really much traffic hitting the OP2 NIC.

Playing with a new microrouter with more memory and a faster CPU. Might be able to get mono running on it which would let me run the plugin on the device.

Totally redoing my panel and just decided on a place for the microrouter. Going to use a bucky transformer next for the microrouter power. Just found some power terminals and decided to use these instead of the twisting caps for the 12VDC power going to PIRs.

Microrouter

[ATTACH]60514[/ATTACH]

Power strip (for 6 outputs).

[ATTACH]60515[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60516[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60454[/ATTACH]
                      Last edited by Pete; April 7, 2017, 07:01 PM.
                      - Pete

Auto mator
                      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

@Kelly

Is the plugin working now with no issues?
                        - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
                        X