Fibaro RGBW compatibility with homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mkoff,
    Do you know the way to trigger the Fibaro RGBW module "Rainbow" mode?

Chin

Comment

Has anyone the input mode for 0-10V sensors working?

Comment

Originally posted by cyf4746 View Post
        Hi Mkoff,
        Do you know the way to trigger the Fibaro RGBW module "Rainbow" mode?

Chin
        Yep

Add this to your scripts folder and call it something like Zwave.vb

1.Change the HomeID to your zwave ID
        2.call the script from an event with the Sub or function box set to SetParam
        3.set the parameters box to the device reference, param to change and the value to set it to.

So if I set the param box to 58,72,9 and device 58 is a fibro RGBW module then it will set param 72 to a value of 9 which is colour changing.

PHP Code:
        Sub Main

End Sub

Sub SetParam
        (ByVal parms As String)

Dim param As String() = parms.Split(",")

Dim HomeID As String "11111EEF"

Dim NodeID As String param(0)

Dim FunctionID As String param(1)

Dim Value As String param(2)

Dim ConfigResult As Integer 0
                Dim ConfigResultVal
        (3) As String

ConfigResultVal
        (0) = "Unknown"

ConfigResultVal(1) = "Success"

ConfigResultVal(2) = "Queued"

ConfigResultVal(3) = "Failed"

ConfigResult hs.PluginFunction("Z-Wave""""Configuration_Set", {HomeIDConvert.ToByte(NodeID), Convert.ToByte(FunctionID), Convert.ToByte(1), Convert.ToInt32(Value)})

hs.WriteLog("Param Set""Parameter Set " ConfigResultVal(ConfigResult))

End Sub 
        Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Thanks for this. I played around with some of the other parameter 72 settings:

72. Starting predefined program when device set to work in RGB/RGBW mode (parameter 14) - relevant for main controllers other than Home Center 2 only.

Default setting: 1
          1-10 animation program number
          Parameter size: 1[byte]

Setting 10 gives a very dramatic strobe effect

Try at your own risk when changing parameters
          DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
          BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
            hi,

the rgbw module is great in my opninion. I use it for several applications;

RGB(W) controller for ledstrips 12 to 24V PWM Ledstrips
            LED Dimmer
            multipurpose 4 inputs (toggle switches, pulse switches or 0-10V analogue sensors.)

And best of all, it works great with HS2 and HS3

regards

Bart
            Hi Bart,

These are fantastic. I have the RGB LED strips working. I might replace some with RGBW.

Could you give some examples and the setting for use as multipurpose inputs?

DSteiNeuro
            DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
            BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Is someone able to use the 0-10V snensor signal readout functionallity? If that is working it will be a great module.

---
              John

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                Yep

Add this to your scripts folder and call it something like Zwave.vb

1.Change the HomeID to your zwave ID
                2.call the script from an event with the Sub or function box set to SetParam
                3.set the parameters box to the device reference, param to change and the value to set it to.

So if I set the param box to 58,72,9 and device 58 is a fibro RGBW module then it will set param 72 to a value of 9 which is colour changing.

PHP Code:
                Sub Main

End Sub

Sub SetParam
                (ByVal parms As String)

Dim param As String() = parms.Split(",")

Dim HomeID As String "11111EEF"

Dim NodeID As String param(0)

Dim FunctionID As String param(1)

Dim Value As String param(2)

Dim ConfigResult As Integer 0
                        Dim ConfigResultVal
                (3) As String

ConfigResultVal
                (0) = "Unknown"

ConfigResultVal(1) = "Success"

ConfigResultVal(2) = "Queued"

ConfigResultVal(3) = "Failed"

ConfigResult hs.PluginFunction("Z-Wave""""Configuration_Set", {HomeIDConvert.ToByte(NodeID), Convert.ToByte(FunctionID), Convert.ToByte(1), Convert.ToInt32(Value)})

hs.WriteLog("Param Set""Parameter Set " ConfigResultVal(ConfigResult))

End Sub 
                Greig.
                Hello Greig,

I tried this script, with my homeid and the right device reference, and i get this error;

Running script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\RGB_rainbow.vb :Het doel van een aanroep heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt.->Does entry point SetParam exist in script? bij System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Obj ect obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) bij System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) bij A.c17b105f989efe61e5979e67bec1ef734.cffd66cb0782c50126727e3f a75582d7a()

Activating the rainbow mode manually does work, what did i do wrong?

Chiel.

Comment

Can you post a screen shot of your event.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                  Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                  Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                  Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                  Scripts =
                  Various

Comment

Here it is.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chiel View Post
                      Here it is.
                      As there is no scroll bar in the script window it looks like you are missing some of the script. It should end with the line Sub End. Check you have copied it all.

Greig.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

Ii found it, i tried another RGBW module with device reference 187 and then homeseer says it doesn't exists. Now tried the node number of the device and it works!

Yes, all of the script is there..
                        Thanks for the script Greig.

Comment

Strange but good news it works for you.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                          Scripts =
                          Various

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                            Anyone tried compatibility with this unit and homeseer?

Thanks

Bart
                            Sorry,
                            I purchased some fibaro devices: RGBW Controller, Roller Shutter2 but I couln't add these devices in my z-wave network. It's incredible because I have many devices in my system - I don't know where I make a mistake. Add the others devices it was very easy but with fibaro I don't know what I can do. I believe that I'll send back them and I'll ask the substitution. Is there anyone that has managed to add them?
                            Thanks
                            Massimo-RenderCAD
                            Current Date/Time: 29/11/2015 22:27:05
                            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.208
                            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
                            Number of Devices: 320
                            Number of Events: 118

Enabled Plug-Ins
                            3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
                            1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
                            3.0.13.0: BLMediaPlayer
                            0.0.0.27: Current Cost 3P
                            3.0.0.35: Current Cost
                            3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
                            3.0.0.11: NetCAM
                            1.0.0.2: Restart
                            3.0.0.21: VWS
                            3.0.1.44: Z-Wave

Comment

I use two RGBW on my HS3 but they were added a long time ago.

Have you removed them before adding? (reseting the device.)

Regards
                              Morten

Comment

Have you only RGWB device fibaro or also roller shutter on HS3? However tomorrow I'll take your advice before to substitute them. Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

Working...
                                X